ATTENTION: The forum and blog here at enkord.com are closed. We have moved to a separated website:

www.totemtribe.com - Totem Tribe II: Jotun official website

Original Totem Tribe and Totem Tribe Gold forums moved there as well. This page here is kept for archive purpose. Please go to the website above if you want to ask something or discuss Totem Tribe games.
Enkord.com
Enkord.com
HOME, Game news, Updates, Releases DOWNLOAD, Game downloads, Order games PLAY ONLINE, Free web games, Online games HELP, FAQ, Support
Go Back   Enkord.com > Forums > Other Games / Search

Old 02-10-2009, 08:49 PM

Cool Jewel of Atlantis

Is anyone out there playing Jewel of Atlantis. Would love to hear from you cos there are a few things that are driving me nuts!!!

Cheers
Old 02-11-2009, 07:30 AM
Administrator

Just let us know which things and we will try to help you. This forum is pretty new so not many people are posting here yet, so for now we, developers, will try to answer all questions possible
Old 02-11-2009, 07:47 PM

Default Jewel of Atlantis de Luxe

Hi Beserker

Thanks for replying.

I have comleted all levels on Quest mode but cant understand why some of the icons on the map are fully coloured, some are half coloured and some are still grey. Is it to do with the time taken to complete each level in the same way as achieving all the emperor hats in Arcade mode? I also re-did one of the quest games at random and the screen took me automatically to a new game which held a piece of treasure. It has never happened again. Was this also to do with the time taken? I keep searching the quest map for more treasure but to no avail. What am I doing wrong please?

Cheers for your help and good luck with the new forum site - Its a great idea.
Old 02-11-2009, 08:10 PM
Administrator

Those icons in Quest mode represent level type. Grey parts of colums - you have to break blocks on this level, wooden tiles - you have to break times, several jewels - you have to keep matching jewels until you reach goal. It has nothing to do with Arcade Mode.
Old 02-12-2009, 08:06 PM

Smile jewel of atlantis de luxe

Thanks for that beserker. I will persevere!
Old 04-07-2009, 01:14 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to anangelofthenorth
Default jewel of atlantis

hiya, ive been on the last level of this game for weeks and its driving me bonkers!! lol .... any way to turn off the timer? or any tips please?
Old 04-07-2009, 05:59 AM
Administrator

While you can't turn off the timer, you can press "space" to pause the game and this about your next move. This will help you to save some time on later levels. Also if everything is doom and gloom, you might want to try the game on easier difficulty setting - it will give you more time per level.
Old 04-07-2009, 09:38 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to anangelofthenorth

hiya, thanx so much for your reply. ill use the spacebar tip and persevere... great game by the way
Old 07-14-2009, 03:34 AM

Default Jewel of Atlantis Issue

Below is the e-mail I sen to Enkord support twice. I also sent one to Oberon.

I purchased J of A. There are only 4 levels in in Quest mode. I finally completed all the games in each of the 4 levels. I also completed all of the games in Arcade mode. There are no more levels. There were only 7 of treasures to collect. When I finished 2 of the games in the Cell Arcade mode, it showed I had "unlocked" 13 gates. When I go back into Quest mode there are no more levels unlocked. The Treasures page shows 12 more treasures grayed out. Are there more Quest levels?? The version is 1.4.

Finally got an answer from Enkord Support today

Thank you for contacting Enkord. To find extra treasures you need to complete all arcade mode levels at best rank (Emperror)

I tried re-playing one of the easier Arcade games to see if there was an Emperor score level. So far I keep getting "Duke".

Is there a time element for each Arcade game to achieve Emperor?? Why isn't this requirement made known?

Thanks
Old 07-14-2009, 06:58 PM
Administrator

For the best rank you must complete the level in 25 or 30% of given time (can't remember exact percentage for sure)