ATTENTION: The forum and blog here at enkord.com are closed. We have moved to a separated website:

www.totemtribe.com - Totem Tribe II: Jotun official website

Original Totem Tribe and Totem Tribe Gold forums moved there as well. This page here is kept for archive purpose. Please go to the website above if you want to ask something or discuss Totem Tribe games.
Enkord.com
Enkord.com
HOME, Game news, Updates, Releases DOWNLOAD, Game downloads, Order games PLAY ONLINE, Free web games, Online games HELP, FAQ, Support
Old 04-15-2010, 06:51 AM

PrntScrn, then run Paint or anything, and Ctrl-V to paste it.
There is no such special feature in game, sorry.
Old 04-21-2010, 12:54 AM

Default goldeneyed

I don't have all my stats, but managed game rank of 105%. After Guardian Moon, I went back to all the islands and built one of each kind of building. I built towers and upgraded so there was one of each kind of tower.

"dark they were and goldened eyed"
Old 04-24-2010, 09:26 AM

I'm not sure why you would be lower ranked than my game. I was wondering myself about the amount of quests. I missed one somewhere..

twitter
Old 07-19-2011, 11:02 PM

Default final score

I know that these stats look a little weird, but I did NOT use cheats--I'm too computer illiterate.

Is it possible that the game compensates for the black areas that you can't reach and eliminates them from the stats? I thoroughly cleared what I could reach (and even built a couple of towers to get rid of some black spots on Gazing Canyon. Worked the idol at the oasis pretty hard too!

Why do I have 227 quests fulfilled? Could exploring and population play into the quests score? Perhaps the developers could answer that question.

My time is a little long--I lost an hour looking for the last shark's tooth (I had forgotten that I hadn't gone back to Shark's Archipelago....uh, duh!), and I suddenly realized late in the game that I didn't need all those shaman tents to increase my population since I had already won the battles, but could use workers' huts (another "uh, duh" moment and lots of time lost!) And why didn't it occur to me that a Russian game might create a "workers' paradise" (that's supposed to be a joke--I had to think about something while building all those huts!)

Total population: 6664
Buildings: 1360
World Explored: 100 percent (really, I did NOT use cheats)
Gems Collection: 1001/1001
Quest: 227/227
Time: 25 H 02 min
Game Rank: 91 percent

I would post the screen save of these stats, but for some reason the software can't locate the file (which is on my computer because I just opened it).

And just for the record, I'm not a guy: to me, figuring out how to raise your percentage is just part of figuring out how the game works. And this game is fabulous!

Lucy1997
Old 07-20-2011, 12:50 AM

Default oops--this is for Totem Tribe Gold

I just realized that I was posting this information in the Totem Tribe forum, when I should have been posting it in the Totem Tribe Gold forum. My apologies!

Lucy1997
Old 08-19-2011, 03:47 AM

I didn't write down all my stats but my final percentage rating was 88%.

I was bummed about this until I came here and realized that it wasn't all that bad after all. I don't ever want to cheat to get a better score (what's the point) but next time - and there will definitely be a next time! - I'll go back and do more updating before entering the comet.

This was my first time playing and I really enjoyed it. Got a better rating than my hubby too, which rocks.

I didn't realize that if I went back to the other islands before going into the comet that I could update buildings to upgrade my score.

And this forum really helped. Great info here, especially as it was my first time through the game.

Wheeeeeee!