ATTENTION: The forum and blog here at enkord.com are closed. We have moved to a separated website:

www.totemtribe.com - Totem Tribe II: Jotun official website

Original Totem Tribe and Totem Tribe Gold forums moved there as well. This page here is kept for archive purpose. Please go to the website above if you want to ask something or discuss Totem Tribe games.
Enkord.com
Enkord.com
HOME, Game news, Updates, Releases DOWNLOAD, Game downloads, Order games PLAY ONLINE, Free web games, Online games HELP, FAQ, Support
Go Back   Enkord.com > Forums > Totem Tribe / Search

Old 03-02-2009, 09:45 PM

Talking Thank you

I have been looking in Mist Island for hours and then I finally found your link - I found all the gems - Thank you
Old 03-02-2009, 11:27 PM

Your welcome.
Old 03-08-2009, 04:48 PM

Default Kudos to Cyberomega!

I have not thrown my computer, pulled out my hair, or done bodily damage to my husband when he wants food in the middle of a battle, however... I have had to just walk away with the game on pause and take a pill Wow to ENKORD and you Cyberguy. What a gaming experience. I still have the Boss to beat on Comet Island. I am waiting for my head to clear and a caffiene hit. AWESOME GAME! I bought Emerald Tale and relax with it some to stay sane. Love you guys! WTG !
Old 03-08-2009, 07:00 PM

My wife never bothered me when I was playing Totem Tribe. She was playing it on her computer, while I was playing on my laptop.
Old 03-10-2009, 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberomega View Post
I know some of you might be more visual when it comes to understanding how to solve Totem Tribe, so this is what I did. With the permission from Enkord, I made 56 walkthru videos on You Tube which covers pretty much everything in the game including the new Guardian Moon puzzles. If you need to find which ones I made, look for Cyberomega1966.

Thanks.

EDIT: here is direct link to videos:
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=...66&view=videos
omg i am so glad you did that..that last blue gem that was super hidden was a nightmare for me to find until i found your walk through..thankkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....i am afraid to go to guardian moon now lol..but i think i will go to bed now and in the morning make a cup of coffee, have a bagel, and begin my new challenge lol but with your walk through i am sure i won't have any more problems if i get stuck again

Last edited by totemlvr; 03-10-2009 at 08:15 AM.
Old 03-11-2009, 02:47 AM

I don't know if I listed my secondary reason for posting it. I wanted people to realize that it wasn't impossible to beat this game and thus everyone telling everyone else about this game so then TT makes so much money that TT2 needs to be made. At least that is what I hope.
Old 03-15-2009, 09:13 PM

Question Can't seem to end the game.

I am battling the last battle and don't seem to be able to battle the stone guys up at the top and save my village at the same time. I have remade my village at least 10 times with the different ideas I have received here and watched the videos. I have about 96% of the game so I did not get to do the rainbow road thing before - would something on that level have made a difference in my being able to defeat these stone guys (and then the octopus thingy)?? Love the game but feeling a little defeated that I cannot end it.
Old 03-15-2009, 09:34 PM

The first time I played the game, I thought the first boss battle wouldn't end. Then when I beat it, I said YAHOO! Then I saw the second boss spawn and saw how it one hit my army and I said "say what?????!!!!!!". That second boss took me forever to beat my first time. It gets easier as you play it over and over. How I beat it the first time, is I would gather my army near the T intersection and then launch a wave of army to break through the minions and hit the boss. Then regroup and send the second wave, etc.
Old 05-10-2009, 01:49 AM

Thank you sooo much! I was stuck for sooo long on the 4 "stubborn" gems on Island of Worship. Finally found them using your video and that gave me 100%.
Old 05-10-2009, 02:09 AM

Glad to have helped.