ATTENTION: The forum and blog here at enkord.com are closed. We have moved to a separated website:

www.totemtribe.com - Totem Tribe II: Jotun official website

Original Totem Tribe and Totem Tribe Gold forums moved there as well. This page here is kept for archive purpose. Please go to the website above if you want to ask something or discuss Totem Tribe games.
Enkord.com
Enkord.com
HOME, Game news, Updates, Releases DOWNLOAD, Game downloads, Order games PLAY ONLINE, Free web games, Online games HELP, FAQ, Support
Go Back   Enkord.com > Forums > Totem Tribe / Search

Old 03-06-2009, 03:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by berserker View Post
Yes it is, but using minimap should allow you to do that fast.
How many towers are there? I've found four, and I've had them all lit at the same time but the totem does not appear on the pedestal.
Old 03-06-2009, 07:07 AM
Administrator

You probably haven't managed to light them fast enough and when you light last one, first becomes unlit.
Old 03-06-2009, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by berserker View Post
You probably haven't managed to light them fast enough and when you light last one, first becomes unlit.
Can you clarify that? Are you saying you have to go back to the first pyramid and click it a second time?

I'm playing on a lap-top, so I'm using a touchpad instead of a mouse. this makes it harder to do these things in time.

I think it's poor design to include a puzzle that depends on dexterity twenty levels into the game (so there was no warning of it while I was doing the one-hour trial). I will be doing a user review of the game shortly and this is going to cost you a star.

Andrew
Old 03-06-2009, 09:47 PM

Can you tell me where your review will be so all of us who give the game 5 stars and rate the game also? Besides, why are you reviewing a game that has been out for at least 2 months?
Old 03-07-2009, 05:39 AM

Gamenut, if you use your mini map you can do it. Just look for the three purple pedestals (the other two are right by your last totem column). Using the mini map, practice finding the other three. Then click on the mini map fast on each of those 3 locations, then click on your totem column location to get the last two. It might take 2 or 3 tries tops. Good luck.
Old 03-07-2009, 06:57 AM
Administrator

Yes, it wasn't the best decision to include that type of puzzle in the main quest but what's done is done. Like zuix said with minimap and some practice it is doable.
Old 03-08-2009, 07:41 PM

Talking

Suggestion:

Continue to click the purple stands "round robin" style, using the mini map to move from site to site. I really suck at these timer-based puzzles, but I eventually get it at some point.

I've played through the game several times now and thats what works for me, just breathe and keep clicking using the mini map.

(oh, hang your tongue out of the side of your mouth, that seems to help)
Old 03-12-2009, 10:01 PM

Red face Please Please give option 4 Slowing down purple posts

I really, really like this game But I will never be able to do the purple posts in such a short time. And this task coming after you have survived fighting the Big SHADE on Dream island Just adds insult to injury... I have all my gems (except Comet's) etc... can I go to Comet and get the rest without doing the "dreaded purple posts". If not is there a work around or patch that I could use to slow down the countdown??? Hopefully awaiting your reply
Old 03-13-2009, 04:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by julia2U View Post
I really, really like this game But I will never be able to do the purple posts in such a short time. And this task coming after you have survived fighting the Big SHADE on Dream island Just adds insult to injury... I have all my gems (except Comet's) etc... can I go to Comet and get the rest without doing the "dreaded purple posts". If not is there a work around or patch that I could use to slow down the countdown??? Hopefully awaiting your reply
Think you should 'cheat' it by gathering that purple posts together so that you could click them in turns. Try looking through this thread. Someone had already mentioned about it....
For me... try to beat this in a normal way, it's doable.
Old 03-13-2009, 08:55 PM

Smile Purple pedistals Comit crash site

I posted a reply a while back but maybe I didn't explain well. I am 59 and not very coordinated as some of the youngsters playing, I tried and tried with no success, finaly I positioned my screen so that I could just see the top right and the center pedistals, I clicked on these the top first then center that way I was right at the mini map to click on the place for the pedistal on right side then finally go to the ones on far left and I found that even I could repeatedly complete this puzzle! GOOD LUCK!