ATTENTION: The forum and blog here at enkord.com are closed. We have moved to a separated website:

www.totemtribe.com - Totem Tribe II: Jotun official website

Original Totem Tribe and Totem Tribe Gold forums moved there as well. This page here is kept for archive purpose. Please go to the website above if you want to ask something or discuss Totem Tribe games.
Enkord.com
Enkord.com
HOME, Game news, Updates, Releases DOWNLOAD, Game downloads, Order games PLAY ONLINE, Free web games, Online games HELP, FAQ, Support
Go Back   Enkord.com > Forums > Other Games / Search

Old 03-17-2009, 12:02 PM

Default playing emerald tale

Greetings fellow travelers

Have played the game, killed the dragon and saved the princess. Seem to come up short one coin to travel to planet. Does anyone know where all the coins are?

Help?
Old 03-17-2009, 12:30 PM
Administrator

That's a tricky question
Unfortunately we don't have any options to determine that...
Old 03-17-2009, 03:43 PM

Default Playing Emerald Tale

Greetings fellow travellers,

Here are some basic notions for gameplay: It is important to "clean up" every gamefield you come upon to gain all gems and coins, for they're not always in the open. So use the playing stones wisely, especially those with explosive power. These last ones provide a nice clean up of all obstacles, especially the steel boxes. Also open every chest you come upon, for they hold amulets that can elevate the power of the "explosive" playing stones. The last amulet is to be found on the planet, so make sure you have a total of 300 coins to buy a ticket for travelling to the said planet. A note of atention: the first two or three playing fields hold no obstacles, so you probaly have to get rid of the playing stones already present to find any hidden coin. Let me know if i'm right on this last point. And last but not least, the explosions only affect the obstacles but not our furry friend or the treasures to be found! And do speak with the persons present in the gamingfields, they give important clues, even though they seem to repeat themselves at times. A final hint: You should play gamefields with two exits twice to go through both exits, as to see a splitting in the travel route or to see where secret levels pop up. I'm enjoying the game and playing all fields to find the missing 300th coin to travel to the planet. I hope someone can tell me which field holds how many coins. Keep on playing!!

condor
Old 03-18-2009, 05:13 PM

Talking Playing Emerald Tale: final notes

Greetings fellow travelers,

I have finally found the 300th coin to travel to the planet: in my case it popped up in the 4th playingfield from the beginning of the route. So I finally made it to the planet. You'll come to it after beating the dragon and saving the princess, for you will have the last coins just before beating the dragon. The levels of the planet are secret levels and 4 in total. These levels are without a doubt the nastiest of the whole game, but feasable. You'l find the last amulet of the game in the very last i.e. fourth secret level of the planet. The difficulty of these levels is that the playing stones pop up slightly faster than normal and also a bit more than normal. In these levels it is important that you maintain a playing space for the playing stones: this means while blowing up obstacles you must keep an eye out to avoid getting stuck! So you will also eliminate playing stones besides the obstacles to maintain sufficient playing space. Ít'll seem you're eliminating only playing stones and making little progress, but this is not so, persevere!! and you'll eventually finish the whole game. Enjoy it! I enjoyed it greatly! Topmarks builders!!

Condor
Old 03-27-2009, 11:50 PM

Thumbs up Thanks for the hints

I've just started playing this game. I can remember downloading it when it first came out, but my computer then wasn't up to the task.

The computer I'm on now is handling it beautifully. The demo hour went by fast! Thanks for another great game, Enkord. Really enjoying the strategy needed to make it through to the swirly thing.

Downloaded this game because it was from Enkord. Seriously.

Loved Totem Tribe, after playing the game more times than I will admit to, I think I'm now cured -- haven't touched it in 8 days, 2 hours and 16 minutes
Old 03-28-2009, 11:38 AM
Administrator

Thank you for your kind words Avalon, much appreciated
Old 03-28-2009, 09:20 PM

Hi all,
I just started playing emerald tale. Is there something tricky in the levels? So far I found no timed levels, no limited bombs/moves. Do I need to just clear everything I can and go through levels?
And what does growth and power in the powerups mean?
Old 03-29-2009, 11:06 AM
Administrator

No, Emerald Tale is kinda straightforward comparing to Totem Tribe or Inca Tomb
Growth means chance of the powerup to grow, Power means area of effect or number of rockets for rocket powerup, etc.
Old 03-29-2009, 02:28 PM

thanks alot berserker for the info
Old 03-29-2009, 08:54 PM

Default Hi, All

Well...
I finished the game but 1 red gem, 2 amulets and 3 coins. I came back and got 2 coins and the red gem. Now I have all gems but 1 coin and 2 amulets. What I need to do to got the planet? Some sugestions?
Thanks
Melasso