ATTENTION: The forum and blog here at enkord.com are closed. We have moved to a separated website:

www.totemtribe.com - Totem Tribe II: Jotun official website

Original Totem Tribe and Totem Tribe Gold forums moved there as well. This page here is kept for archive purpose. Please go to the website above if you want to ask something or discuss Totem Tribe games.
Enkord.com
Enkord.com
HOME, Game news, Updates, Releases DOWNLOAD, Game downloads, Order games PLAY ONLINE, Free web games, Online games HELP, FAQ, Support
Go Back   Enkord.com > Forums > Totem Tribe / Search

Old 02-18-2009, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity View Post
I took the Gem Utility, I used it, and now it tells me that there are no gems left, but I still don't have the rainbow 100%, just 99%. Can you help me with an advice?
Can you also e-mail me your profile.dat so I see what happened ?
gcherkaev@enkord.com
Also, what version of Totem Tribe do you have ? ( You can see it at lower left corner of main menu ).
Thank you.
Old 02-18-2009, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity View Post
I took the Gem Utility, I used it, and now it tells me that there are no gems left, but I still don't have the rainbow 100%, just 99%. Can you help me with an advice?
Serenity, I'm afraid you have to get newer version of Totem Tribe, 1.02 or 1.03.
You cannot complete Rainbow Road in convenient way in 0.358 or 1.0.
After you upgrade, the Guardian Moon will instantly become available.
Old 02-18-2009, 06:18 PM

But can I use my profile or I have to play everything again? Can i use my saved games? How can I upgrade my game without loosing everything I done until now?
Old 02-18-2009, 06:34 PM

I am at 99% in the Gem count & the utility tells me I am missing 1 blue gem on Mist Island...have been looking everwhere - someone give me a clue...please!
Old 02-19-2009, 02:56 PM

Default Gem Utility

I am using version 1.02 on Windows XP. Rainbow Road says I am at 98 percent. I ran your utility which appears very useful, but it claims I am missing 28 gems - 21 which were on lost temple. I know that is not possible, because I found the sequence of colors that gave me three chests full of gems on this island....please help. I love this game, thanks so much!
Colleen

MISSING GEMS SHOWN WITH UTILITY

Dolphin Island
1x Blue Gem

Lost Temple
3x Blue Gem
3x Green Gem
3x Red Gem
3x Yellow Gem
3x Violet Gem
3x Orange Gem
3x White Gem

Comet Crashsite
3x Blue Gem
3x Orange Gem

Last edited by colleen; 02-19-2009 at 03:04 PM.
Old 02-19-2009, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by colleen View Post
I am using version 1.02 on Windows XP. Rainbow Road says I am at 98 percent. I ran your utility which appears very useful, but it claims I am missing 28 gems - 21 which were on lost temple. I know that is not possible, because I found the sequence of colors that gave me three chests full of gems on this island....please help. I love this game, thanks so much!
Colleen
That is strange..
Maybe you have lose or restarted Lost Temple island after you got that gems ? That could explain.
Old 02-19-2009, 04:11 PM

The last set of gems I found in this game were on the Island of Lost Temple, and I had already won that Island??? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Colleen

Originally Posted by colleen
Colleen

That is strange..
Maybe you have lose or restarted Lost Temple island after you got that gems ? That could explain.
Old 02-19-2009, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by colleen View Post
The last set of gems I found in this game were on the Island of Lost Temple, and I had already won that Island??? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Colleen
Strange indeed.
Though if Rainbow Road tells you need only 2% that is really just about 7 gems, so just don't care about Lost Temple, collect rest and get your Moon.
Old 02-19-2009, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgibbs2 View Post
Thanks, tried again, same results - I'm chalking this up to a loss for me but thanks for trying to help - appreciate your patience and still absolutely love the game
I was thinking maybe it's my version 1.02 - I sent an email with my receipt info if you think I should upgrade. Let me know if you received it. Thanks
________
List of GM bellhousing patterns

Last edited by dgibbs2; 02-09-2011 at 01:20 AM.
Old 02-19-2009, 11:36 PM

Red face problem

when I go to download the utility help this is the message I get, Adobe Reader could not open totem-tribe-gem utility.zip because it is either not a supported file type or file is damaged, I am not very good at knowing computers but what can I do to get the help my computer is vista.
Thank You
Debbi