ATTENTION: The forum and blog here at enkord.com are closed. We have moved to a separated website:

www.totemtribe.com - Totem Tribe II: Jotun official website

Original Totem Tribe and Totem Tribe Gold forums moved there as well. This page here is kept for archive purpose. Please go to the website above if you want to ask something or discuss Totem Tribe games.
Enkord.com
Enkord.com
HOME, Game news, Updates, Releases DOWNLOAD, Game downloads, Order games PLAY ONLINE, Free web games, Online games HELP, FAQ, Support
Go Back   Enkord.com > Forums > Totem Tribe / Search

Old 02-17-2009, 08:46 PM
Administrator

Sorry Melasso, I don't know how to help you, maybe Gleb (our other developer) knows how to solve that puzzle and posts here.
Old 02-17-2009, 09:21 PM

Default unzip?

I'm not to sure I know how to un-zip this. Could you help?
Old 02-17-2009, 09:41 PM
Administrator

Just open it, Windows XP and above should be able to open zip archives without problems.
Old 02-17-2009, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by berserker View Post
Like I mentioned in the first post, that folder might be hidden in Vista, so to show them you might need to take following steps:
I appreciate the time you took on the instructions and because I apparently am the problem child, when I attempt to open the utility in the profiles folder I get the following error - Cannot open file: it does not appear to be a valid archive. If you downloaded this file, try downloading the file again.
________
BMW M12

Last edited by dgibbs2; 02-09-2011 at 01:20 AM.
Old 02-17-2009, 10:21 PM
Administrator

Just do like it says. Perhaps your download is broken, try to redownload it again.
Old 02-17-2009, 11:39 PM

Default Sorry

Sorry...
I said:
I got 100%!!! I did all in the Rainbow Island, but I would like a help in the lights puzzel in the rainbow island to get the last bonus, before to go to the inside of the comet. Could you to help me?

But... The puzzle is in Lost Temple Island!!!

Thanks a lot!
Melasso
Old 02-18-2009, 12:04 AM

Unhappy Gen Utility problem

I downloaded the Gem Utility and ran it with no problem. I made a list of the gems I missed and on which islands, but when I go into the game to those islands, the game aborts. If I go into a different island, one where I have found everything, the game works normally. I think the utility modified my profile.dat and the "island".dat files and is causing this problem. When I looked in the "island".dat file using wordpad, I would see the number of gems and what color. Since running the utility, now wordpad shows no gems left to be found.

Is this a bug? Is there anything you can suggest that will help me recover from this problem? I don't want to have to start the game from scratch at this time.
Old 02-18-2009, 02:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgibbs2 View Post
I appreciate the time you took on the instructions and because I apparently am the problem child, when I attempt to open the utility in the profiles folder I get the following error - Cannot open file: it does not appear to be a valid archive. If you downloaded this file, try downloading the file again.
Thanks, tried again, same results - I'm chalking this up to a loss for me but thanks for trying to help - appreciate your patience and still absolutely love the game
________
Ford Essex V6 engine specifications

Last edited by dgibbs2; 02-09-2011 at 01:20 AM.
Old 02-18-2009, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tumbletx View Post
I downloaded the Gem Utility and ran it with no problem. I made a list of the gems I missed and on which islands, but when I go into the game to those islands, the game aborts. If I go into a different island, one where I have found everything, the game works normally. I think the utility modified my profile.dat and the "island".dat files and is causing this problem. When I looked in the "island".dat file using wordpad, I would see the number of gems and what color. Since running the utility, now wordpad shows no gems left to be found.

Is this a bug? Is there anything you can suggest that will help me recover from this problem? I don't want to have to start the game from scratch at this time.
No way, it *does not* change anything in game, just reads your progress.
Please e-mail me ( gcherkaev@enkord.com ) your profile.dat and one of savegames (quest-*.dat) you experience problems with, so I could check it.
Old 02-18-2009, 11:10 AM

Unhappy Problems with gems

I took the Gem Utility, I used it, and now it tells me that there are no gems left, but I still don't have the rainbow 100%, just 99%. Can you help me with an advice?