ATTENTION: The forum and blog here at enkord.com are closed. We have moved to a separated website:

www.totemtribe.com - Totem Tribe II: Jotun official website

Original Totem Tribe and Totem Tribe Gold forums moved there as well. This page here is kept for archive purpose. Please go to the website above if you want to ask something or discuss Totem Tribe games.
Enkord.com
Enkord.com
HOME, Game news, Updates, Releases DOWNLOAD, Game downloads, Order games PLAY ONLINE, Free web games, Online games HELP, FAQ, Support
Go Back   Enkord.com > Forums > Totem Tribe / Search

Old 08-08-2011, 10:39 AM

i used win 7 and could not run the program (tt-pr.exe) to find the missing gems ( i reach 99% already)
please help me
thanks a lot.
Old 10-18-2011, 02:16 PM

Thumbs up

Fantastic, I have spent so much time searching these damned gems . And now I know with 100% that I should see only on the Comet. Thanks a lot.
Old 01-06-2012, 11:27 AM

My profile shown that no gem left, but ,in the game, I still have 99% rainbow. ??? What should I do??
Is there any possibility that only the last gem can't be detected by this program?

Last edited by j081125; 01-06-2012 at 11:31 AM.
Old 05-06-2012, 05:41 PM

Hi. Try to use this utility.

http://www.enkord.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20

Good luck.
Old 05-20-2012, 09:02 PM

Question Gem Utility work on "rented" games, such as wildtangent/wildcoins?

I downloaded, opened viewer window, and got nothing but blank with the buttons 'open' or 'quit'. When I click 'open' it just opens another list of files... am I doing something wrong?

I really, really appreciate the help, esp. as I have 99% of gems, but no guardian moon. Thanks!
Old 05-21-2012, 08:43 AM
Administrator

Unfortunately this utility is no longer supported as we released Totem Tribe Gold which already has built-in gem counter in the game. It also has 10 new levels so check it out!
Old 12-13-2012, 07:55 AM

Default Lost on utility download

I have been trying to figure out how to download the gem utility on Windows 7 and have followed everything that has been printed in all threads. I am not a completely savvy computer person, but do know my way around. Could someone please help me out. I have 87% and would love to do the rest of this game if possible. It would be a total shame to lose out now when I am so close. Have rechecked every island and have checked all bushes, trees, rocks, etc. to no avail. Please help and soon. Thanks so much.

Lost in gem utility world.