ATTENTION: The forum and blog here at enkord.com are closed. We have moved to a separated website:

www.totemtribe.com - Totem Tribe II: Jotun official website

Original Totem Tribe and Totem Tribe Gold forums moved there as well. This page here is kept for archive purpose. Please go to the website above if you want to ask something or discuss Totem Tribe games.
Enkord.com
Enkord.com
HOME, Game news, Updates, Releases DOWNLOAD, Game downloads, Order games PLAY ONLINE, Free web games, Online games HELP, FAQ, Support
Go Back   Enkord.com > Blogs > berserker / Search
Rating: 7 votes, 4.71 average.

Inca Tomb soft release

Posted 03-04-2009 at 03:21 PM by berserker
Inca Tomb looks good for general public so we put it on sale today. There might be some minor bugs that but in general the game looks solid and stable.

So what kind of game it is? This is a mix of some of our previous games like Svetlograd, Jewel of Atlantis, and Jurassic Realm tied in with unique coin-collecting mechanics. This game is timed so it might be not very attactive for those who prefer relaxed easy play, but for those who enjoyed our earlier puzzle games like Jewel of Atlantis and Svetlograd this should be quite fun.

Anyway, even if you are not into that type of games - give it a shot - it's free to try so can't hurt, right?
Posted in News
Views 8400 Comments 5 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old

IncaTomb

I did purchase 7 games from Enkord: Emerald Tale, Jurassic Realm, Totem Tribe, Svetlograd, Zodiac Tower, Jewel of Atlantis and now the Inca Tomb. I loved Totem Tribe. I got already IncaTomb, but I donīt like timed games. You could put in Options (Menu) the possibility to play with or without time. Would be better for all people. Think about it, please...
    Melasso
  2. Old
    Unfortunately the game concept and all those minigames are timed from the ground up. We had some similar feedback from people who asked for untimed mode, but there is no way to implement it without ruining initial concept. In order to make this game untimed we should be thought about it in the beginning to implement all features with untimed option in mind.
  3. Old
    Yes, there are bugs in the game, but I had to deal with it during the free trial.
    I had a great time playing the free trial, and think it is a fresh/interesting concept, with re-play value, although I think this game requires more "clicking" than any other non time management game, but it made me wanted more as the free trial came to an end.
    A "buy" game.
  4. Old

Think u need to go back to the drawing board.

Although this game is initially fun it soon becomes frustrating and basically unplayable. In these economic times its too much money to spend on something that becomes unusable so quickly. I think developers really need to consider that in the future or people will stop buying or worse yet be unscrupulous and download illegally.
  5. Old

Ladyzaa1

I agree. Ladyzaa1 is right! I loved the Enkordīs games, but I am very frustrated with Inca Tomb. I will think more times before to buy others games.
    Melasso