ATTENTION: The forum and blog here at enkord.com are closed. We have moved to a separated website:

www.totemtribe.com - Totem Tribe II: Jotun official website

Original Totem Tribe and Totem Tribe Gold forums moved there as well. This page here is kept for archive purpose. Please go to the website above if you want to ask something or discuss Totem Tribe games.
Enkord.com
Enkord.com
HOME, Game news, Updates, Releases DOWNLOAD, Game downloads, Order games PLAY ONLINE, Free web games, Online games HELP, FAQ, Support
Go Back   Enkord.com > Blogs > berserker / Search
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Totem Tribe II: Jotun official website is launched

Posted 06-26-2013 at 02:04 PM by berserker
Update your bookmarks:

www.totemtribe.com

All discussions, news, forums, moved there. This blog and forums on Enkord.com will be kept open for a limited time and then closed for good.

Please comment news on that website, not here.

P.S. DNS records will usually take about 1 hour to update, but in some extreme cases it may take up to 48 hours. If that link about is redirecting back to this site, just try it again later.
Posted in News
Views 60831 Comments 25 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 25

Comments

1. Old
    Hope you're still checking this blog. I just got this message when I clicked on my bookmark for the new website

Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@totemtribe.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2.2.24 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.24 OpenSSL/1.0.0-fips mod_bwlimited/1.4 PHP/5.2.17 mod_wsgi/3.4 Python/2.7.2 Server at www.totemtribe.com Port 80
  2. Old
    Yes, the site is fairly new and some issues are popped from time to time. We will be fixing them promptly.
  3. Old
    The error is back again, gosh now how will I be able to function? Ha hahahahaha
  4. Old
    Yes, there will be errors, the more errors there will be now, the more I fix them and the less of them there will be in the future.
  5. Old
    So now what I can't get into the game at all. You all ok in the Ukraine?