ATTENTION: The forum and blog here at enkord.com are closed. We have moved to a separated website:

www.totemtribe.com - Totem Tribe II: Jotun official website

Original Totem Tribe and Totem Tribe Gold forums moved there as well. This page here is kept for archive purpose. Please go to the website above if you want to ask something or discuss Totem Tribe games.
Enkord.com
Enkord.com
HOME, Game news, Updates, Releases DOWNLOAD, Game downloads, Order games PLAY ONLINE, Free web games, Online games HELP, FAQ, Support
Go Back   Enkord.com > Blogs > Enkord Team / Search
Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average.

Jewel of Atlantis downloadable game

Posted 02-07-2009 at 05:07 PM by Enkord Team
Please post your opinion about Jewel of Atlantis downloadable game here.
Views 11299 Comments 7 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 7

Comments

1. Old

Love it!!

Love it! love it! love it! This is one of the best match-3 games out there. I beat other games in a few evening sittings but this one is really challenging in the end. Please make part 2 !!!
  2. Old

Nice - and unfortunately not!

I were really excited about trying this (demo) game on my Mac. It plays well windowed but when I switch to Fullscreen it locks up. Clicks with the mouse have absolutely no effect and I have to stop the game with +Q. Very sad!
  3. Old
    mulepose,
    Or programmer will get in touch with you shortly to learn more about your problem and try to solve it.
  4. Old

Not having fun

I already have game and am on the last level. But it seems no matter what or how I can never unlock all the locks!!! Its getting very frustrating and i am no longer having fun. Ive been working on it for weeks and im ready to give up! What am I doing wrong?
    Posted 10-18-2009 at 12:02 PM by Grammoo the gr8 Grammoo the gr8 is offline
  5. Old
    I am in the same boat as Grammoo the gr8. I try and try the last level, but the game will not give me the right jewels to get into where the locks are. This is, hands-down, the hardest level in the game, and I don't appreciate the huge jump in difficulty from all the other levels to this one - I prefer a little more linearity. Of course the game must be challenging, but the seemingly impossible nature of the last screen has seriously reduced how much fun I have playing.
  6. Old

What no one tells you

What no one tells you unless you complain to Bersker is you must achieve Emperor in all the games in Arcade mode. I completed the 4 levels in Quest mode & found 7 jewels. However, I couldn't get to the other levels and other jewels. This is what I e-mailed Enkord:

I have completed all of the games in the 4 sections in the Quest mode. I have completed all of the games in the Arcade mode. There are only 7 of the 19 jewels in My Treasury. When I completed two of the games in the Arcade mode the "score" notice said I had unlocked 11 and 2 gates. But when I went back into the Quest mode, there were no new games. I have e-mailed Enkord but have not received a response. I tried re-entering the reg key. Didn't work. I purchased the game from you in 2007. it took me a long time playing on/off to complete what games there are....don't want to over write any of those files.

This is the msg I got from Enkord support:

Thank you for contacting Enkord.

To find extra treasures you need to complete all arcade mode levels at
    best rank (Emperror)

I have gone back to the Arcade mode & played the games on/off for the past year. I did get some more Emperor scores, but on some I don't think I ever will. Berkser said players weren't meant to get Emperor on all games.

7. Old

Twinklemouse game update

I have been playing Jewel of Atlantis for 7 years!!! now. Still have not gotten Emperor status on all games in Arcade mode. I have played some of the games hundreds of times both a expert and beginner. Moderator Berserker said you have to attain Emperor status in all games to unlock any more levels. I don't think I will. Very frustrating.