ATTENTION: The forum and blog here at enkord.com are closed. We have moved to a separated website:

www.totemtribe.com - Totem Tribe II: Jotun official website

Original Totem Tribe and Totem Tribe Gold forums moved there as well. This page here is kept for archive purpose. Please go to the website above if you want to ask something or discuss Totem Tribe games.
Enkord.com
Enkord.com
HOME, Game news, Updates, Releases DOWNLOAD, Game downloads, Order games PLAY ONLINE, Free web games, Online games HELP, FAQ, Support
Go Back   Enkord.com > Blogs > berserker / Search
Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average.

Totem Tribe 2 website in the works

Posted 03-27-2013 at 08:26 AM by berserker
Looking at the schedule there is one last major milestone left before the launch of alpha version. That milestone is launching the dedicated website and we are currently working hard on it.

Why website is so important and requires so much work if we could just use already existing website scripts and slap our design on it? That's because we want to have website tightly integrated with the game. The website will have same accounts as the game and when people post - the portraits of their heroes are displayed next to their posts. Also when you click detailed info of the player, you can see their details from the game - level of his/her hero, population size, etc.

Finally, right before the website launch we will reveal one very important and interesting feature about Totem Tribe 2 that we kept secret for all this time : )
This thing is quite big so hopefully will be a good surprise to most of you.
Posted in News
Views 11159 Comments 22 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 22

Comments

1. Old
    Whoo! So exciting!
    Posted 03-27-2013 at 12:27 PM by
  2. Old
    Can't wait!
  3. Old
    wow, alpha stage is just around the corner.

I wonder what the secret is? Should we hazard a guessing game?

Guess #1 - We will have a pet that level and fight along side our hero?
    Guess #2 - Achievements from TT1/TTG will register with TT2?
    Guess #3 - in game marriages?

I personally am hoping for a pet system. What about the rest of you?
  4. Old
    It will be curious to gather guesses here and then after reveal to analyze who was close enough
  5. Old
    We will not have to find gems
    we will have to find 200,000 gems
    No more black areas to open up?
    I like surprises......mostly.
  6. Old
    Okay here are my guesses

1 - we can hunt animals / go fishing / build boats
    2 - we can throw parties and invite our friends over
    3 - We can go on holidays and stay in our friends villages
    4 - We can build a Starbucks
    5 - Mordor will rise again
  7. Old
    No guesses - have no idea what a big surprise is. Just anxiously waiting for it!
  8. Old
    Building boats is not a surprise, it was revealed in some old update
  9. Old
    i'm waiting alpha version, i want a chance for play alpha version , give me it chance?? Berserker
    Posted 03-28-2013 at 06:12 PM by Paulo Bernardes Paulo Bernardes is offline
  10. Old
    I'm so excited! Can't wait to play��
  11. Old
    Well I can't guess. I sure hope you can remain private on the website.
    Pet's are nice but I wouldn't find them too special, if you ever played torchlight they are part of that game.
    Marriage is just another form of alliance and they have already said we can form alliances.
    They have already told us about finding gems.
    I do think a starbucks would be a surprise but if you now have to build food producing building and they have said you will that could be a possibility but not so special.
    I am thinking of all the things they have said we can do and they are so grand that it is really hard to imagine them topping it with something else. I am excited for most of the features and worried about it now being an online game. I also agree with the statement that all of these updates just make me want to try the game!!
    Maybe the surprise is that they are already working on TT3 and when you finish TT2 you get to board a spaceship and move right into TT3? That would be special!
  12. Old
    Has it something to do with the new character Jotun who will replace Aruku? I reckon this character is probably her son/daughter. Maybe Aruku got married so Jotun will be the child from her marriage to the leader of the monkey tribe?
  13. Old
    @anneer, the thing is though is that TT2 is not 10 or 20 years later, it's centuries later, but it would be cool if the main character or jotun or whatever is a distant descendant of Aruku.

@An81angel, it's not pokemon :P

1. The game goes all the way to the space age and the endgame is to launch a ship to Alpha Centauri?

2. We can build underwater cities (okay, maybe that's too futuristic).

No other ideas right now.
  14. Old
    Nice brainstorming. So many good (and crazy) ideas in comments
  15. Old
    Is Aruku going to make an appearance in the guise of a "good" shade the way her bad alter ego did in TT1? Can the tribe call up her spirit?

How long do Totem Tribe people live?
  16. Old
    Can't wait to see it!
  17. Old
    Similar to sea ships, flying units: they don't need space age technology, just a big enough critter (bird or insect or dragon) or a hot air balloon at most. They have range and can ignore water and mountains, but a cost (resources or fragility) to stop them from being to over-powered.

Also similar to a pet, non-human units: not mounted units, individual, domesticated beings that come from a farm or stable or whatnot that can be summoned into combat (e.g.: mythological beings, spirits, animals).
  18. Old
    Desperately needing my next fix Berserker , any chance of another little update
  19. Old
    Sorry about delay, I will try to come up with something interesting shortly
  20. Old
    If you suck or have low self-esteem, can you opt out of having others see your levels?