ATTENTION: The forum and blog here at enkord.com are closed. We have moved to a separated website:

www.totemtribe.com - Totem Tribe II: Jotun official website

Original Totem Tribe and Totem Tribe Gold forums moved there as well. This page here is kept for archive purpose. Please go to the website above if you want to ask something or discuss Totem Tribe games.
Enkord.com
Enkord.com
HOME, Game news, Updates, Releases DOWNLOAD, Game downloads, Order games PLAY ONLINE, Free web games, Online games HELP, FAQ, Support
Go Back   Enkord.com > Blogs > berserker / Search
Rate this Entry

Ancient ruins in Totem Tribe 2

Posted 02-02-2013 at 03:52 PM by berserker
Since we are currently busy mainly on non-visual stuff and I know you like updates with pictures I want to show some stuff we made last year.

Remember those ancient ruins bits we've displayed earlier in an old news post back in August?

Take a look how they fit into an actual level:

The story of Totem Tribe 2 starts right here, and although it might look like a regular place of history long forgotten, through the events of the game you will learn a surprising truth about it : )
Posted in News
Views 7920 Comments 29 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 29

Comments

1. Old
    So what is the deal with the petrified player in the to picture. Does our character get petrified, or do we have to un-petrify the people of this land? The ruins look very greek/roman does that mean this island is inhabited by a medusa type character we have to defeat?
    Updated 02-07-2013 at 05:11 PM by An81angel
  2. Old
    ..."So what is the deal with the petrified player in the to picture."

@An81angel - maybe its just a statue and if you noticed the statue on the column to the left is missing its head and arms, so maybe we have to reconstruct them as part of a task??
  3. Old
    @ anneer:
    I'm talking about the female statue in the top/center of the top picture. The one that looks like a stone version of a hero (sort of like aruku's in game character), not the two statues set on pillars. The statue person I am talking about is not shaped the same, or colored the same. she is similar but meant to be noticed as different.
  4. Old
    keep checking for more information, can't wait!
  5. Old
    Wow, you did noticed the pertified person. And since it's a petrified human among human statues it's even more surprising that you noticed it
    I don't want to spoil the story, but indeed there will be a petrification part.
  6. Old

How much longer.

All these screenshots are wonderful but as has been said already how much longer till we get to play it. Thought though to ponder on the game was excellent in its simplicity will this dissappear in new game.
  7. Old
    anne,
    in this news post i've outlined things we need to do before we will let people in:
    http://www.enkord.com/forum/blog.php?b=282

As for simplicity, while the game will be more complex than TT1, due to added resources and a lot of other features, we are working hard to keep it as simple and accessible as possible. And this is one of the reason we are delaying the game - we are making a good tutorial in form of a first few levels.
  8. Old
    Hi An81angel - yes I saw her and she does look very like our Aruku, but I thought maybe it was just a statue of her. However the statue actually reminds me more of Dark Aruku rather than the one we all know and love
  9. Old
    Interesting.

I also see that the main statue/idol looks like it is mechanical inside. The disk also reminds me of the totem disks from TT1.