ATTENTION: The forum and blog here at are closed. We have moved to a separated website: - Totem Tribe II: Jotun official website

Original Totem Tribe and Totem Tribe Gold forums moved there as well. This page here is kept for archive purpose. Please go to the website above if you want to ask something or discuss Totem Tribe games.
HOME, Game news, Updates, Releases DOWNLOAD, Game downloads, Order games PLAY ONLINE, Free web games, Online games HELP, FAQ, Support
Go Back > Blogs > berserker / Search
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

More screenshots

Posted 10-18-2012 at 08:14 AM by berserker
As the development moves forward we will be posting more and more work-in-progress screenshots for those devoted players who check our website from time to time. Here is a couple of them:

Posted in News
Views 4084 Comments 8 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 8

1. Old
    Nice screenshots. The dinosaur skull is a nice touch with the desert/barren lands/badlands screenshot.

Is it a collectible (you know, like the clothes and accessories for your main character) or just scenery? Just wondering since a dinosaur skull helmet kind of thing would be cool for the main character (if you're going for that barbarian look I guess, lol).
  2. Old
    Currently all these screenshots we post show just scenery. We are making scenery backgrounds first and will add interactive items and pickups afterwards.
  3. Old
    Fabulous! I especially love the house in the second image. The graphics look so much more improved compared to TT (not that they were bad before, only you can see a marked difference between the two).
    Posted 10-20-2012 at 05:27 PM by
  4. Old
    I can hardly wait!
  5. Old
    I thought the house in the second shot was a tower of some sort. Love this really looking forward to it.
  6. Old
    It may be that Roma/Gypsy* girls house, given that the previous structure we saw was an npc house/building.

*ive heard that they prefer to be called Roma and that Gypsy is a derogatory word for them, not sure if it's as bad as the n word is considered to be, so, use it at your discretion I guess.
  7. Old
    Roma is just a sub-group of Gypsies that is widely present in Europe, there are other groups, you can learn more from Wikipedia:

But that's offtopic. BTW, that house does not belong to the Gypsy girl. It will belong to some other NPC not shown yet

That house looks like a tower because it is made from one massive tree
  8. Old
    Loooove the tree house and starting to get excited about its upcoming release :O)))