ATTENTION: The forum and blog here at enkord.com are closed. We have moved to a separated website:

www.totemtribe.com - Totem Tribe II: Jotun official website

Original Totem Tribe and Totem Tribe Gold forums moved there as well. This page here is kept for archive purpose. Please go to the website above if you want to ask something or discuss Totem Tribe games.
Enkord.com
Enkord.com
HOME, Game news, Updates, Releases DOWNLOAD, Game downloads, Order games PLAY ONLINE, Free web games, Online games HELP, FAQ, Support
Go Back   Enkord.com > Forums > Totem Tribe Gold / Search

Old 07-31-2010, 04:15 PM

Default What do I need in the pyramid?

I'm really at a loss. I've entered the pyramid, but I have no objects to use at all, can't find anything, and I really have no clue. Which objects for the pyramid do I need, and where do I get them? Still haven't found out what I have to give to the third sage on Firefly Island. But apart from that there is literally nothing left for me to do on the other islands.
Old 07-31-2010, 04:32 PM

Have you gotten the ankh from the third sage? If not, you'll need to go back and get the ankh from him so that you can open up a passage.

If you have the ankh then you'll need to press any "stones" that look like they are protruding from the wall and light any lights tat are unlit. This will open more secret passages for you to go through.

Have you gotten to the second part of the pyramid? You'll know since all walls are pink and blue....
Old 07-31-2010, 04:48 PM

Thanks for your help, but I don't have the ankh yet I have given the shark teeth and the feathers to two of the sages, but now there is nothing that I could give to the third sage (I guess thats the one on the southern coast, isnt it?)
Old 07-31-2010, 04:54 PM

Once you reach the pyramid you'll need to go back and get the ankh from the third sage. There is nothing to give the third sage - he gives the ankh so that a new passage is opened up in the pyramid so that you can get the rosary beads...
Old 07-31-2010, 04:56 PM

you will find what you need to give to the third sage only after you finish the pyramid and return to the first three locations from the desert ; so, don't worry about that now
enter in the first part of the pyramid, be careful at the light on the walls, bull statuettes, loose bricks, tiles on the floor, etc
after you finish the first part of the pyramid, return to firefly island and receive the ankh
return to the pyramid and enter the second half
Old 08-01-2010, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivia View Post
you will find what you need to give to the third sage only after you finish the pyramid and return to the first three locations from the desert ; so, don't worry about that now
enter in the first part of the pyramid, be careful at the light on the walls, bull statuettes, loose bricks, tiles on the floor, etc
after you finish the first part of the pyramid, return to firefly island and receive the ankh
return to the pyramid and enter the second half
What exactly does "be careful" translate as? Don't walk, don't touch?
Old 08-01-2010, 05:05 PM

You need to turn ALL the lights on!! Be on the look out for any lights that are off. Good Luck!
Old 08-01-2010, 05:06 PM

Would someone be kind enough to post a walkthrough of the pyramid... I can't even get past the first part - I've turned on everything; i've walked what's available not touching anything, and nada... and of course, if I try to return to Firefly Island I have to say no to wanting to continue at the pyrmaid, which wipes out anything I've done there. So right now I'm managing the somewhat rare achievement of going "round" in "squares". Next step will be to delete this game, I guess <and bitterly regret the time and money I already spent on it>
Old 08-01-2010, 05:14 PM

There are grey rectangular "stones" that are protruding from the walls. You'll need to push these in to open secret passages. Look in dead ends - usually they are there.
Old 08-01-2010, 05:20 PM

Done that already. Same result

Oh, and in one of my by now countless attempts, I've already tried clicking on every mural painting; tried clicking on the top of each and every pedestal; tried clicking on every lamp - lit or unlit; tried clicking on each and every gargoyle; tried clicking on the scarab pediestals. Nothing left to click on besides each and every brick in the floor

Last edited by patwal; 08-01-2010 at 05:28 PM.