ATTENTION: The forum and blog here at enkord.com are closed. We have moved to a separated website:

www.totemtribe.com - Totem Tribe II: Jotun official website

Original Totem Tribe and Totem Tribe Gold forums moved there as well. This page here is kept for archive purpose. Please go to the website above if you want to ask something or discuss Totem Tribe games.
Enkord.com
Enkord.com
HOME, Game news, Updates, Releases DOWNLOAD, Game downloads, Order games PLAY ONLINE, Free web games, Online games HELP, FAQ, Support
Go Back   Enkord.com > Forums > Totem Tribe / Search

Old 02-10-2009, 05:16 PM

Question how to destroy the crystal pedestal

I have destroyed all but one crystal pedestal. I am stuck on the one that has the 3 black "lights" on the left and 3 white "lights" on the right. What am I suppose to do to destroy the pedestal?
Old 02-10-2009, 05:56 PM
Administrator

You have to switch places of light and dark orbs so all 3 light ones will be to the left and all 3 dark ones will be to the right.
Old 02-10-2009, 06:00 PM

Default the lights

You must to change their places. The blacks in the places of the whites. I could do it by chance in my first game, but now that I am playng again, I donīt know more how I did it.
If you succeed, tell me.
Good luck

Melasso
Old 02-12-2009, 07:45 PM

Thanks Yaroslav. My wife destroyed that pedestal almost straight away but I have been "working on it" for a few days. I finally ended up Cheating by finding your number sequence under Melasso's level 20 thread.