ATTENTION: The forum and blog here at enkord.com are closed. We have moved to a separated website:

www.totemtribe.com - Totem Tribe II: Jotun official website

Original Totem Tribe and Totem Tribe Gold forums moved there as well. This page here is kept for archive purpose. Please go to the website above if you want to ask something or discuss Totem Tribe games.
Enkord.com
Enkord.com
HOME, Game news, Updates, Releases DOWNLOAD, Game downloads, Order games PLAY ONLINE, Free web games, Online games HELP, FAQ, Support
Go Back   Enkord.com > Forums > Totem Tribe Gold / Search

Old 07-29-2010, 02:40 AM

Default The great desert Island

I am stuck on what to do with the keys.
Old 07-29-2010, 05:53 AM

Each key goes in a specific place. Read the obelisks that tells you the 2 names of the animal the click on the temples,it will tell you which animal the temple belongs too.Hope this helps
Old 07-29-2010, 08:57 AM

Default re keys

I got the first 4 keys in the right place, but the holes they are supposed to go into, for the rest of them, they are closed. What am I doing wrong?
Old 07-29-2010, 11:22 PM

Angry re order of keys

I have started and started this island and cannot work out the order in which the keys have to be placed. The only ones which do what they are supposed to and connect are Thoth and Seth. Please someone, do you know the order?
Old 07-30-2010, 06:57 AM

Clicking on the temple reveals to you to which god it is dedicated.
Reading the obelisks gives you knowledge of which animal represents each god, e.g. Horus - falcon, Bastet - cat, etc.
Old 07-30-2010, 07:37 AM

Angry re keys again

I know that bit, but have had to start the Island all over again so many times as at first I didn't know what was required and now am totally fed up with having to go through this whole performance and not getting any closer to the right order. I wonder if how many have got it as no-one has said any more about it apart from one person.
Old 07-30-2010, 12:35 PM

Oh, I got where you have stuck. Each time when you insert staff ( key ), several stars appear in the space between hole and the temple itself. This stars should be arranged with the help of the bird statuettes, only then next lightning strikes the temple and the next hole opens.
Old 07-30-2010, 01:20 PM

Thank you for trying to help, but it is not getting me any further.

Yes, 2 of them connect with the light, I can get 5 into holes with stars showing, but that is IT! Obviously it is not in the right sequence and as I said, I now am fed up and not even trying anymore. Am quite tired of having to get the army to defeat the bonebox and having the scouts to go round AGAIN, to click on all the totem poles or whatever they are called, to eventually collect all the keys AGAIN! I don't know how many times now. I did the potion on Jukuns island, but that one made sense, this doesn't.
Old 07-30-2010, 01:43 PM

What do you do next after inserting the keys on desert island?
Old 07-30-2010, 01:48 PM

here is the order I used -- 1=Abubus; 2=Thoth; 3=Horus; 4=Seth; 5=Khnun; 6=Apis; 7=Sobek; 8=Bastet: see pattern below

7 8
5 6
4 3
2 1