ATTENTION: The forum and blog here at enkord.com are closed. We have moved to a separated website:

www.totemtribe.com - Totem Tribe II: Jotun official website

Original Totem Tribe and Totem Tribe Gold forums moved there as well. This page here is kept for archive purpose. Please go to the website above if you want to ask something or discuss Totem Tribe games.
Enkord.com
Enkord.com
HOME, Game news, Updates, Releases DOWNLOAD, Game downloads, Order games PLAY ONLINE, Free web games, Online games HELP, FAQ, Support
Go Back   Enkord.com > Forums > Totem Tribe 2 / Search

Old 04-04-2009, 03:17 AM

My Suggestions:

1. Build & Research/Charge Idol at the same time!

2. More than 1 fight flag and more than 1 scout flat (2 each maybe?).

3. The end "bosses" could be a lot less harder to defeat, it took me several HOURS to defeat EACH one! While the rest of the game was fun, the ending was dreadfully boring.

4. No more light puzzles where you have to click things in certain orders!

I vote for a sequel too, this was a great game!
Old 04-13-2009, 11:36 PM

Talking Totem Tribe 2 Enhancements

If you do decide to develope Totem Tribe 2, I would like to see the following enhancements or changes made.

The message across the top saying you have completed the objective of the island needs to have the ability of being closed down. It takes up far to much real estate on the screen.

Workers should be able to build a building while research is going on.

I also like the idea of a jewel counter.

Warriors should be able to defend more than one area, in other words more attack flags

On some levels the screen is totally black while the island is loading. Would be nice to see a loading message of some type so we don't think the game is stuck.

Based on the jewel utility that was created and all the messages in forums it is apparent that some things are very hard to find, finding jewels etc should not be that difficult. Maybe a hint button would help for jewels and puzzles.

Even with the suggestions above, I still think this is the best game I have ever played. Thanks
Old 04-14-2009, 02:40 AM

Wink Totem Tribe II .. looking forward to it

I agree with most of the suggestions so far.* 1.* I think the best one would be to have Aurkru not stop and think so much and when she is acting as a scout... move as fast as a scout.* 2.* I would really like the scouts not to get so stupid when they have access to the aqua lung.I really do hope a II will follow.* I love the game, although my hubby would like it if you didn't!!
Old 04-14-2009, 12:33 PM

I have been looking through the ideas and I would like to add one more suggestion.

Ability to fly.

Could you imagine your scouts, warriors, shaman flying on dragons?
Old 05-04-2009, 05:27 AM

Default Suggestions for Totem Tribe 2

I agree with all of the above comments including what a fabulous game this is:
1) The mission message (even though somewhat see through) was a real pain when continung to explore an island after the mission was completed. Need to be able to close it.
2) I would like different flags for the different type of warriors. For instance sometimes I would like to send only archers and shamans. Or cavemen, shamans and witches only, etc. If this were possible, I would definitely want to be able to replay a level to see if using different fighters produced a faster downfall of the enemy, etc.
3) Others have commented on being able to build and research simultaneously...how about if you've done the same research on a prior island you don't need to do the research, again and again and again on successive islands? It got very tiresome, particularly at the end when there was so much building to do that it almost took 45 minutes for the prep. Or perhaps find an amulet along the way that eliminates multilple researches on same item.
4) Can you segment the treasure chest (assuming there will be one) somehow so that we see which items are from each island. If I had this the gem utility wouldn't have gotten quite the workout that it did from me. In addition, it would have saved me fruitlessly looking for an item that I thought I'd missed on an island already played, but was still to be found on an unplayed island.
5) I didn't realize until I finished the first game that there would be a final score. It would have been nice to know that if I built more buildings and created more population, I would have had a higher ranking. To me it would seem the opposite would be true, I was able to complete the game with less, therefore more efficient and thus higher ranking, no? Or maybe I'm missing the point as I don't usually play these types of games...
6) I also didn't know until I read some walkthroughs that there were different endings possible. I think it would be great if that were explained at the end of your game, i.e., try again, if you get 100% gems you get to play for ???, or whatever triggers the different endings. I'm off to play again to see one of the others I've read about!
Thanks for listening to my ramblings...
Old 02-15-2010, 01:48 PM

Default More suggestions :D

SInce enemies have Yeties, Dragons, Mushrooms, why not add in our own animals. I mean you seen lions walking around, turtles around, why not build plaes where you can train them, and fighters or another unit called riders ride on them, for turtle they can go over water and land, but slow on land, for lions or horse, they go on land and lions are slower than horse but can attack, and dragons and bird for fly over land with riders and dragons can attack but birds cannot, but for this to work, each island would need more land, as each of this would take up alot of space.
Old 02-24-2010, 08:47 AM

i would have to agree about the mission message at the end of each island. i would like to click on it and make it go away while i continue to explore.

i would also suggest not only a gem counter for each island but also a quest counter for each island.

i also agree with the idea of having the islands labled to show the names.

other than that i am totally happy with the game, all the puzzles, all the building and research, the hunting for fruit, gems, etc., and all the battles.

truely a top of the line game. the best of the over 200 computer/casual games i have bought so far. keep up the great work and i am looking forward to TT GOLD and hopefully a TT2.
Old 03-27-2010, 06:27 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Beast

Good idea, I would like to research while building. I want them to add more attackers, like a blow dart fighter or a catapult. Something other than the original buildings.
Old 03-27-2010, 06:30 AM

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMcOuntry View Post
My Suggestions:

1. Build & Research/Charge Idol at the same time!

2. More than 1 fight flag and more than 1 scout flat (2 each maybe?).

3. The end "bosses" could be a lot less harder to defeat, it took me several HOURS to defeat EACH one! While the rest of the game was fun, the ending was dreadfully boring.

4. No more light puzzles where you have to click things in certain orders!

I vote for a sequel too, this was a great game!
3 and 4 i disagree, the puzzles make the game a lot more fun. I would like the bosses to have more health and be harder because it makes it more challenging to me. Every boss took several hours for you because you probably aren't really experienced at the game.
Old 03-27-2010, 06:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberomega View Post
I have been looking through the ideas and I would like to add one more suggestion.

Ability to fly.

Could you imagine your scouts, warriors, shaman flying on dragons?
Lol that would be BEAST