ATTENTION: The forum and blog here at enkord.com are closed. We have moved to a separated website:

www.totemtribe.com - Totem Tribe II: Jotun official website

Original Totem Tribe and Totem Tribe Gold forums moved there as well. This page here is kept for archive purpose. Please go to the website above if you want to ask something or discuss Totem Tribe games.
Enkord.com
Enkord.com
HOME, Game news, Updates, Releases DOWNLOAD, Game downloads, Order games PLAY ONLINE, Free web games, Online games HELP, FAQ, Support
Go Back   Enkord.com > Forums > Totem Tribe 2 / Search

Old 02-25-2009, 02:01 PM

Talking Ideas For Totem Trribe 2

I really loved Totem Tribe. I do have a couple suggestions for your second installment if you decide to make it.

1.) Adventure only level(maybe easier version of puzzles on this level), No Fighting(Include fighting version too, just so we can chose)
I was able to fight the bad guys, but I'm not a teen anymore LOL and my reaction time is a bit off. I know a lot of us over at the fish love this game and some of have disabilities but still love gaming because it distracts us from our troubles. My MS sometimes makes it harder for me to figure out the harder puzzles and makes fighting a bad guy a real dilly sometimes.

2.) Being able to build while research is going on!!!
Especially if I'm on a level where I'm going to have to fight. This would also make the game more enjoyable. While research is going on I usually get up and walk off to take care of another task.

These are my two main suggestions. I just want to say again, Totem Tribe is beautifully done and I really enjoyed it. The music was great. I must say though, you should have the person that hid all the objects hide Easter eggs for you LOL

Thanks,
Christy
Old 03-01-2009, 01:19 PM

Totem Tribe IS, indeed, beautifully done. In addition to all the things already mentioned, the graphics are also superb!

I would add to your list of ideas for the next Totem Tribe (and I DO so hope there is a next Totem Tribe!) that the creators keep in mind that a lot of us who are enjoying this game so much are, perhaps, a little too old to have the reflexes of a child, which appears to be what is needed to get through those darn purple things on the Comet Crash Sight. I'd like to suggest, again, that nothing like that be included in any sequel...but I guess I've already gone on record with that suggestion
Old 03-01-2009, 11:10 PM

Thumbs up i'd like to suggest!!

hi all,
i would also suggest why only one attack flag? if the tribe is being attacked on more than one front don't you think we should have 2 or more attack flags accessible? if this were real time we'd all be dead by now lol.
2. please make level difficulties as in diablo-normal-nightmare-hell or hard or impossible.
3. please allow legit cheats. i play a lot of sigma team shooter games and they good people of sigma gives cheat codes for there shooter games yayyy.
4. how about a multiplayer version with chat rooms? just a thought. diablo
has that.
5. trying to think of someother suggestion but can't think of any at the moment.
Old 03-19-2009, 04:19 AM

Default I'm so glad you started this thread. I have a couple ideas too.

Please have the name of the island on the map or someplace so that I know which one I've just done. I can't tell you how many times I've restarted the same level.

I'm in my 60s and didn't have any problem with the 5 purple (blue?) posts at the crash site. I used the map to jump from post to post. Not all of us want to admit we've got one foot in the old grave.

Maybe Aruku can have male compatriots that are as handsome as she? We need a little romance.

Finally and most important, please offer an insurance policy for us who may become addicted to the game. I'm on my third trip through. Comet, here I come!! GAWD, WE NEED REHAB. STAT!!

BTW, glad to see you found a nice home, Cyber. It looks good on you.

MO
Old 03-19-2009, 10:28 PM

I also would like to see a sequel. Your characters are great. Love the cute little shaman with the masks. I'd actually like it if all the characters were more the size of the caveman. As we know -- you're never going to please everyone -- but here is my feedback:
*As "justnosy" mentioned -- getting all the purple posts isn't so much about reflexes as it is clicking on the correct portions of the map to move around quickly enough. For me those types of quests are okay.
*Puzzles that have easier solutions -- like those with a clue -- are okay. Like getting the 3 treasure chests by checking the temple colors on worship island -- or figuring out the right red/white color combination on shark archipelago with the hint about the flowers on the previous island -- or the puzzle were Aruku has to jump from square to square.
* But PLEASE no more puzzles where you have to work out the correct "click combination" to solve it. I HATE puzzles. I LOVE adventure games and RPG (I think that's the correct acronym) games. I like figuring things out in Nancy Drew games -- but I can't/don't want to spend the time -- figuring out the puzzles -- so I don't play those games. I had to use a walkthrough guide for every single "hard" puzzle or I would not have played this game.
*Totally agree with the need to have the island name show on the screen once you are on the island!
*Especially since you hide those jewels so well -- please disclose how many are on each island -- and have a counter on the screen like you do with other things we need to find. I did appreciate knowing the total on each island and the gem utility you made available.

Again -- thanks for a different and entertaining game!
Old 03-20-2009, 07:52 PM

Default I agree

I especially agree about having more than 1 flag - and if I did not use a flag, they would leave and want to go back to base instead!! And I like not having to stop building so you could do upgrades - all your workers would leave everytime you tried to upgrade.
Old 03-21-2009, 04:07 PM

i have an couple of ideas too
1.it could be more puzzles in no important meaning levels
2.have gem collecting in second game
3.make Aruku and Guro swim too
4.be more able too get on other areas (like on mist island i cant get Aruku too move on other parts on the island) i hope you like my suggestions.=D
Old 03-22-2009, 10:33 PM

Seing name of Island on top banner would be nice.
Old 03-23-2009, 01:26 AM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gropitou View Post
Seing name of Island on top banner would be nice.
I agree with Gropitou
Old 03-31-2009, 05:12 AM

A sandbox mode would be great! Seems like we just got those last few buildings/magic/upgrades and the game's over! It would be nice to have an ending option - after the main game had been won, the sandbox is unlocked, and within the sandbox random fights break out... maybe in increasing difficulty, and if more tan one flag is introduced to TTII - only one be available in the Sandbox until a certain level of difficulty is reached... and so on.

LOVE the game!