ATTENTION: The forum and blog here at enkord.com are closed. We have moved to a separated website:

www.totemtribe.com - Totem Tribe II: Jotun official website

Original Totem Tribe and Totem Tribe Gold forums moved there as well. This page here is kept for archive purpose. Please go to the website above if you want to ask something or discuss Totem Tribe games.
Enkord.com
Enkord.com
HOME, Game news, Updates, Releases DOWNLOAD, Game downloads, Order games PLAY ONLINE, Free web games, Online games HELP, FAQ, Support
Go Back   Enkord.com > Forums > Totem Tribe / Search

Old 02-24-2009, 07:39 AM
Administrator

On a side note - perhaps you can ask someone younger with better reflexes to do that puzzle for you? It will take less than a minute
Old 02-24-2009, 09:44 AM

Default Crashsite Crystal Pedistals

You say it only takes less than minute to do, but they only stay lite for about 5 seconds and you have to move to 4 different spots on the map and click 5 pedestals.
Old 02-24-2009, 10:00 AM
Administrator

By saying less than a minute I meant explaining someone else what your problem is and how to help you.
Old 02-24-2009, 03:37 PM

I made a video on Comet Crash and I show on the video that the first 2 tries were unsuccessful. On the third time, I was successful. Go to You Tube and watch the Comet Crash video I think part 2. Maybe it might give you an idea how you can beat the puzzle without waiting for an update.

The video is here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTEkWb-AOAk
Old 02-25-2009, 11:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameaddikt View Post
"Quick" is an understatement! I was sincerely hoping that more time would be given for activating those things in the updated version, since I find it impossible to get to all of them in the six seconds (or so) that we were given in version 1.0. Is it still the same...really?!
position screen to show center pedestal and top right, after clicking on tese 2 use mini map to click on bottom right then top left last 2 this gives you an extra second or two on your time
Old 02-25-2009, 11:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by guentherpa View Post
position screen to show center pedestal and top right, after clicking on tese 2 use mini map to click on bottom right then top left last 2 this gives you an extra second or two on your time
Thanks for the tip. I'll try that next time I feel like tackling it. (Not any time too soon though, as I've had all the defeat I can handle for awhile.)
Old 03-01-2009, 08:06 AM

Default Crashsite Crystal Pedistals

yes the 5 light towers is a lil bit a pain in the ttub but i will try till i turn green or something. i think this game is da bomb it has kept me at my pc for a few days using my brain and having a great time. IF time extention is going to come on the towers it would be nice.

oh and for those of u with great spelling and know how to use the spell check can u let me in on how to use this spell check cause i am a horrible speller.
Old 03-01-2009, 01:38 PM

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by berserker View Post
On a side note - perhaps you can ask someone younger with better reflexes to do that puzzle for you? It will take less than a minute
LOL, evidently you are assuming that we "older folk" have younger people with whom we socialize on a casual enough basis to ask them into our homes to help us with a tough puzzle in a game. Speaking for myself, I tend NOT to have younger people into my home on any kind of a regular basis, so would definitely not be likely to invite one over just to solve a game puzzle for me. Guess I will also just have to wait until you might do another update, and make this more practicable for those of us who just can't do it.

Well, either that or just keep playing the older version of the game, in which I cheated to get those purple things lined up closer together
Old 03-01-2009, 07:15 PM
Administrator

Well, I assumed some of you might have children or even grand children that visit you from time to time
Old 03-02-2009, 03:20 PM

LOL, I do have both, but they live in California and I live in Wisconsin. I would hate to have to wait until a visit is arranged to be able to beat this level without cheating...although taking a trip to California this time of year (when my world is covered with snow and ice) doesn't sound unreasonable.