ATTENTION: The forum and blog here at enkord.com are closed. We have moved to a separated website:

www.totemtribe.com - Totem Tribe II: Jotun official website

Original Totem Tribe and Totem Tribe Gold forums moved there as well. This page here is kept for archive purpose. Please go to the website above if you want to ask something or discuss Totem Tribe games.
Enkord.com
Enkord.com
HOME, Game news, Updates, Releases DOWNLOAD, Game downloads, Order games PLAY ONLINE, Free web games, Online games HELP, FAQ, Support
Go Back   Enkord.com > Forums > Totem Tribe / Search

Old 02-17-2009, 09:37 PM

Smile Stuck on Shark Archipelago

I'm stuck on Shark Archipelago looking for Totem of Shark. I've found a valve, four green and three blue turtle shells. There appears to be another blue turtle shell on another island to the southwest but I can not get enough sight of it to grab it. Also not having any luck with puzzle on beach. What do I need to do to get past this level?
Old 02-17-2009, 09:41 PM
Administrator

Look for signs on the sand, you can click them to rotate and form come kind of a compass image.
Old 02-18-2009, 04:27 AM

Default Stuck on Shark Archipelago II

i got the compass in the sand and got to the other island, I've collected an energy sphere, a valve, nine green and 12 blue turtle shells. Three of the stands on the island have crystals in them. Can anyone tell me what "these flowers know the truth" refers to?
Old 02-18-2009, 07:40 AM
Administrator

If 3 of 4 stands have crystals then you can use them to travel to third islald. Two of those crystals are switches, and one of them in the middle is teleport trigger. Move your scouts into the circle and click central crystal.
Old 02-24-2009, 03:51 PM

"Can anyone tell me what "these flowers know the truth" refers to?"

The color of the flowers you see by the sign show you the order of the colors in the puzzle on the next island you teleport to.
Old 02-24-2009, 06:30 PM

Look at the pattern of the flowers. See how some are red and some are white? When you get to the puzzle with the red and white light puzzle I think on the third island. Make the lights match the flowers.
Old 02-28-2009, 04:10 PM

Default I'm stuck

I found a pink, yellow, and blue crystle. Got transported to 3 different Islands, and also found a valuve put in hole. but what do I do now. Help. Not sure what to do next?
Beth
Old 02-28-2009, 08:03 PM

There are two valves and an energy crystal you need to find to activate the mechanism on that island. You'll then be able to get to a previously unreachable area, where you'll find an object that will help you get where you haven't been able to before. This is so useful you'll want to return to several previous levels once you finish Shark.
Old 03-01-2009, 02:40 AM

Default the other vaulve

I have no idea where to find the other one. need help to find it please.
Beth
Old 03-01-2009, 04:29 AM

Well, there's one on the first island for sure. I think the second one is on the island with the volcano. It's been a while since I was there, and I can't go back right now cause I'm inside the comet. Just clickity-click till you find it. That's how I did it. I found the first one by accident, then just clicked madly everywhere on all the islands till I found the second one.