ATTENTION: The forum and blog here at enkord.com are closed. We have moved to a separated website:

www.totemtribe.com - Totem Tribe II: Jotun official website

Original Totem Tribe and Totem Tribe Gold forums moved there as well. This page here is kept for archive purpose. Please go to the website above if you want to ask something or discuss Totem Tribe games.
Enkord.com
Enkord.com
HOME, Game news, Updates, Releases DOWNLOAD, Game downloads, Order games PLAY ONLINE, Free web games, Online games HELP, FAQ, Support
Go Back   Enkord.com > Forums > Totem Tribe / Search

Old 08-09-2011, 06:55 PM

Default Worship Island Pyramids

I purchased TT when it first came out and my DH played it like a maniac. But until now, I never tried it. Now I'm completely hooked.

So far, despite a few hair pulling moment, I've done well. Got all the gems (or at least those available at this time) and done all the puzzles.

But I'm stuck on Worship Island.

I got the 5 masks, turned those rascally circles of light green and got the map and I fought the bad guy/girl at the main pyramid and won.

But I can't get the gems from those 3 pyramids lined up at the back of the island (right in front of the twin idols).

I read somewhere that I needed to click 3 times on the left, 3 on the right and 4 in the middle. But that gets me nowhere.

Each time I click the 'nothing to see here' sort of message pops up. So I'm short a big pile of gems.

Can someone please tell me EXACTLY how they got those bleeping pyramids to give up their gems???

THanks!!
Old 08-09-2011, 10:32 PM

Just keep clicking on them over and over. It will eventually say that there is definitely nothing there or will give you the gems.
Old 08-09-2011, 11:14 PM

They all always say there is nothing there. Definitely nothing there. And so on.

I've clicked dozens of times on all of them in as many variations as I can figure out and still nothing.

Does anyone have specific instructions for this?

Thanks!
Old 08-10-2011, 08:32 PM

I've been through the game several times, and one of the pyramids has always given my gems after clicking it several times. Are you sure you don't have the gems already?
Old 08-10-2011, 11:33 PM

Thanks for the reply.

I use the Gem Utility to check after each level. Right now it shows that I'm missing 3 each of a whole bunch of colors.

Usually, that means a treasure chest or two somewhere. And since I've been everywhere and clicked my face off, I can only assume it's in the pyramids.