ATTENTION: The forum and blog here at enkord.com are closed. We have moved to a separated website:

www.totemtribe.com - Totem Tribe II: Jotun official website

Original Totem Tribe and Totem Tribe Gold forums moved there as well. This page here is kept for archive purpose. Please go to the website above if you want to ask something or discuss Totem Tribe games.
Enkord.com
Enkord.com
HOME, Game news, Updates, Releases DOWNLOAD, Game downloads, Order games PLAY ONLINE, Free web games, Online games HELP, FAQ, Support
Old 07-13-2011, 03:51 AM

Default gem question

i got my game on a free download from game house, my grandson and i have played it for awhile now and nether of us have found the 6 gems in the middle of the chest. what islands are these gems on? i downloaded the gem utililty and it has a 1.0 on it and does not tell me anything, but when i open the game it says it is the 1.02. i have gone back to all the islands and destoried all the buildings and still can not find these 6 gems. i am at 91% or 92% and my grandson is at 90% or 91%.
Old 06-08-2012, 06:59 AM

Did you use any gem-seeking device or a plugin to have it more visual?