ATTENTION: The forum and blog here at enkord.com are closed. We have moved to a separated website:

www.totemtribe.com - Totem Tribe II: Jotun official website

Original Totem Tribe and Totem Tribe Gold forums moved there as well. This page here is kept for archive purpose. Please go to the website above if you want to ask something or discuss Totem Tribe games.
Enkord.com
Enkord.com
HOME, Game news, Updates, Releases DOWNLOAD, Game downloads, Order games PLAY ONLINE, Free web games, Online games HELP, FAQ, Support
Go Back   Enkord.com > Forums > Totem Tribe / Search

Old 02-23-2009, 01:31 AM

i did that. there is a picture with 3 cubes in it. one is for the 1st try, and the 2nd is for when i checked today. both are the same
Old 02-23-2009, 01:51 AM

Red face

i'm sorry, i figured it out. i have to click "replace " current file or folder, or whatever it is. lol
Old 02-23-2009, 06:14 AM

Thanks so much. I'm such a computer idiot. This post helped so very much.
Old 02-23-2009, 06:23 AM

Unhappy Selecting Beetle Island causes game to crash

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredmatthews View Post
I am having the exact same problem. I need 1 blue gem left for 100% and it is on Island of Worship. Everytime I try to open the island (only island of worship. I can go to any other island with no problems) it locks up for a minute and then dumps me back to my desktop. I have tried deleting it and reinstalling but it didn't help. Any ideas of how I can fix this?
Hey there guys, I'm having the identical problem with beetle island and have followed your directions about deleting the quest*.16dat file but to no avail. I have uninstalled and reinstalled but am still having the same problem. Any suggestions
Old 02-23-2009, 10:21 AM
Administrator

#16 is Shark Archipelago
#15 is Beetle Island
Here I've created new thread about how to reset particular broken level
Old 02-23-2009, 10:42 AM

Wink Beetle Island Crash

I can't thank you enough for showing me that if I knew how to count I would have fixed the problem long ago (using your very accurate and helpful instructions). I am now free to play again YAHOOOOOO!

The down side is that because I can't count I have to replay Shark Island again, It is a pretty small price to pay inorder to be able to play this amazing game again.

I can't wait until a sequel comes out.

Have a great day...I will now thanks to you
Old 02-23-2009, 03:22 PM

I started a new game with a new profile, I deleted one of my old profiles, and when I run the gem utility - the new profile doesn't show up, but the old one I deleted still shows up!!

Colleen

Quote:
Originally Posted by colleen View Post
I am using version 1.02 on Windows XP. Rainbow Road says I am at 98 percent. I ran your utility which appears very useful, but it claims I am missing 28 gems - 21 which were on lost temple. I know that is not possible, because I found the sequence of colors that gave me three chests full of gems on this island....please help. I love this game, thanks so much!
Colleen

MISSING GEMS SHOWN WITH UTILITY

Dolphin Island
1x Blue Gem

Lost Temple
3x Blue Gem
3x Green Gem
3x Red Gem
3x Yellow Gem
3x Violet Gem
3x Orange Gem
3x White Gem

Comet Crashsite
3x Blue Gem
3x Orange Gem
Old 02-23-2009, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by colleen View Post
I started a new game with a new profile, I deleted one of my old profiles, and when I run the gem utility - the new profile doesn't show up, but the old one I deleted still shows up!!

Colleen
Try to quit game and restart gem utility.
Old 02-23-2009, 08:46 PM

I'm having trouble downloading the utility. It says there's a 40 day trial, but I can't get it to download anything without the payment page. How does this work?
Old 02-23-2009, 09:08 PM
Administrator

There is no trial and you don't need to pay anything to get it. All you need is to register here on forums which is free. But since you posted here you already managed to register. So just login if you haven't logged in and click on that download link. It should work for you. BTW, which Windows do you have?