ATTENTION: The forum and blog here at enkord.com are closed. We have moved to a separated website:

www.totemtribe.com - Totem Tribe II: Jotun official website

Original Totem Tribe and Totem Tribe Gold forums moved there as well. This page here is kept for archive purpose. Please go to the website above if you want to ask something or discuss Totem Tribe games.
Enkord.com
Enkord.com
HOME, Game news, Updates, Releases DOWNLOAD, Game downloads, Order games PLAY ONLINE, Free web games, Online games HELP, FAQ, Support
Go Back   Enkord.com > Forums > Totem Tribe / Search

Old 06-20-2010, 08:59 AM

Hai,

I don't know with which file i need to open Profiles.dat?
Old 06-20-2010, 01:50 PM

The only file the program should open is the profile.dat DO NOT CHANGE ANY OTHER FILES NAMES TO MATCH THIS NAME you will mess up the game. It might be hidden on your computer if you are using Vista or System 7.
Old 08-05-2010, 06:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by berserker View Post
DISCLAMER: We at Enkord do not officially support this utility, so don't contact our support service with questions about it. Use it at your own risk!

To help all those players who stuck searching for Gems in Totem Tribe we've made an utility. This utility will open save file for Totem Tribe and will analyze on which island how many gems left.

How to use:
1. Download Attachment 3 unzip and run.
2. Click "open"
3. In the opened window locate your save files. Saves are usually stoerd in
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Enkord\Totem Tribe\ (under Windows XP) or in C:\ProgramData\Enkord\Totem Tribe (under Windows Vista). Please note that those folders might be hidden, so you will need to select "show hidden files and folders" setting in Windows Control Panel. File you need to open is profiles.dat
4. Output window will tell you where have you missed gems.

PLEASE NOTE: we are working hard to support our players so if you want to share this utility - don't steal it, but instead link to this page or to www.enkord.com
Thanks!
ok i did this and i have only found 99% of the gems and i was wondering how does this utility thing work this is just my 2 cents worth DONT MAKE THE GEMS AN ITEMS SO HARD TO FIND if you cant tell i am highly frustrated with this game. i downloaded this utility exactly how you said to and it dont work or am i missing something i have been playing this for 4 day and over 10hr a day trying to find these stupid gems PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-16-2010, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by berserker View Post
DISCLAMER: We at Enkord do not officially support this utility, so don't contact our support service with questions about it. Use it at your own risk!

To help all those players who stuck searching for Gems in Totem Tribe we've made an utility. This utility will open save file for Totem Tribe and will analyze on which island how many gems left.

How to use:
1. Download Attachment 3 unzip and run.
2. Click "open"
3. In the opened window locate your save files. Saves are usually stoerd in
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Enkord\Totem Tribe\ (under Windows XP) or in C:\ProgramData\Enkord\Totem Tribe (under Windows Vista). Please note that those folders might be hidden, so you will need to select "show hidden files and folders" setting in Windows Control Panel. File you need to open is profiles.dat
4. Output window will tell you where have you missed gems.

PLEASE NOTE: we are working hard to support our players so if you want to share this utility - don't steal it, but instead link to this page or to www.enkord.com
Thanks!
is there any way to highlite the gems???
Old 09-17-2010, 03:00 PM

We implemented some gem-finding help in TT GOLD, but alas, nothing except this utility for original TT.
However, you may try this if you really want.
http://www.enkord.com/forum/showthread.php?p=360
Old 09-22-2010, 01:59 AM

Smile

I have a question. I have windows seven and i did as the instructions suggested, but my computer said that it was causing runtime to run in an unusual way and it won't load. Is there any specific instructions for windows 7?
Old 09-22-2010, 06:40 AM

No, something went wrong in your case.
Old 09-27-2010, 03:33 AM

i use the gem utility and no problem and there is no more gems left, but it just 99% and i cant go to the guardian moon...there is any clue???
Old 09-28-2010, 06:21 AM

Where have you bought the game from?
Old 10-21-2010, 04:47 PM

I have the Gem Utility, I have used it, and now it tells me that there are no gems left, but I still don't have the rainbow 100%, just 98%. I have 1.02 version of the game on windows 7