ATTENTION: The forum and blog here at enkord.com are closed. We have moved to a separated website:

www.totemtribe.com - Totem Tribe II: Jotun official website

Original Totem Tribe and Totem Tribe Gold forums moved there as well. This page here is kept for archive purpose. Please go to the website above if you want to ask something or discuss Totem Tribe games.
Enkord.com
Enkord.com
HOME, Game news, Updates, Releases DOWNLOAD, Game downloads, Order games PLAY ONLINE, Free web games, Online games HELP, FAQ, Support
Go Back   Enkord.com > Forums > Totem Tribe / Search

Old 04-17-2009, 01:48 AM

Thumbs up

Thanks Guro good tip in another forum I have all the gems and I can go to the Moon

Thank you again
Old 04-17-2009, 02:08 PM

Angry gem utility

please could you help. i got the utility but every time i try to open it it says memory full. what do i do?
Old 04-17-2009, 02:54 PM

I have no idea how to deal with that problem but if you make the gems bigger they are much easier to find.
Old 04-21-2009, 11:42 AM

Default Comet Crash Site & Gems

I'm going crazy. The Gem finder utility is telling me I'm missing 3 green gems on Comet Crash Site and I can't find them anywhere...I've even painted them and they are not to be found, anywhere.. can anyone help?

Thanks in advance.
Old 04-21-2009, 12:41 PM
Administrator

Make sure you've destroyed all possible rocks with a crossbow.
Old 04-21-2009, 11:09 PM

Just when you think you've destroyed everything and nothing is left.. low and behold..found them!!! Thank you!

Last edited by debi; 04-21-2009 at 11:34 PM.
Old 04-23-2009, 03:19 PM

I cannot use the gem utility. I am using a very old version of Windows.... and when I searched through the entire totem tribe data there is no "profile.dat"

The gem utitlity doesn't pick up any files, just folders and won't open anything
Old 04-29-2009, 01:02 AM

Unhappy I desperatly need help with that gem utility...

Can you please help me? I'm desperate! I'm so frustrated I want to cry...I've tried everything you've said to do in order to count the gems you are missing and which islands....but I just don't get it. I have vista....and this is what it gives me when I download your program tt-pr.exe and before that totem-tribe-gem-utility.zip yet whenever I try to open it I get Totem Tribe player profile viewer v.1.0....what do I do with that? Am I doing something wrong? I feel so lost and I've been trying this for days! Even worse, I've been playing the game since Feb! I just want to get the rainbow so I can get to the Guardian Moon and finish the game I'm begging someone to pls help me? I'm at my wits ends
p.s. I also did a search of my computer and it doesn't show any "profile.dat" anywhere, what do I do?

Last edited by sinister_angel; 04-29-2009 at 01:38 AM. Reason: had another q's
Old 04-29-2009, 04:24 AM

Did you press the open button?
Old 04-30-2009, 12:26 AM

Default gem utility, still needing help!

I opened it, and it takes me to my documents but I purposefully didn't put my games in Doc's cause my family has a tendancy to delete my games if I don't put them in my own special folder. Do I need to move the game file over to this specific place, cause I've just opened it, and then re-routed until I get to where I put it. Never-the-less, after opening Totem Tribe, and selecting the data file in there...it shows the list, I'm assuming you already know it, at the bottom is the totem-tribe-gem-utility.zip, I opened that and its empty Clearly I have no idea what I'm doing, so please bear with me, I realize this is prob a huge annoyance to someone savvy in computers, but I wouldn't have come here if I wasn't completely desperate for help?

Thank you for all your hard work in assisting me!