ATTENTION: The forum and blog here at enkord.com are closed. We have moved to a separated website:

www.totemtribe.com - Totem Tribe II: Jotun official website

Original Totem Tribe and Totem Tribe Gold forums moved there as well. This page here is kept for archive purpose. Please go to the website above if you want to ask something or discuss Totem Tribe games.
Enkord.com
Enkord.com
HOME, Game news, Updates, Releases DOWNLOAD, Game downloads, Order games PLAY ONLINE, Free web games, Online games HELP, FAQ, Support
Go Back   Enkord.com > Forums > Totem Tribe 2 / Search

Old 05-26-2009, 11:04 AM

Default Totem Tribe

I love this game and my 91 year old mother also plays it. She has been known to ring me at work because she's got stuck! I have managed to get 98% of the jewels,, but can't get to 100%. My main problem is Mushroom Island. I've only ever managed to find 20 jewels and the same for Skull/Frozen Vale and Scorched! I too am waiting for Totem Tribe 2. Please!!!!!
Old 06-21-2009, 04:04 PM

Im excited for TT2 hopefully soon!!
Old 06-25-2009, 04:03 PM

Default Small suggestion for next TT ....

on the map, you can tell if a building is under construction or an idol is powering up by the small halo around it.

I was wondering if the halo could be made more distinct or even a different color so that the progress can be better monitored?
Old 06-26-2009, 08:44 PM

If you are missing yellow gems, trying looking on the sand. If you are missing white on a white world that is a challenge. I had 2 on Cradle and they ended up being on the edges of what looks like to me dry cracked earth that has been covered over with ice. There is a bunch of that in the upper left of the map, and I think there is some just above your village, not the village that was already there. There may be other spots too.
Old 03-29-2010, 12:28 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Beast

Yes there is going to be a totem tribe 2
Old 05-28-2010, 07:32 AM

I really didn't have to tell anyone, they want to know what keeps me up at night when I have homework to do...and I told them My husband is addicted and so are my children. Right now we are trying to out do each others scores, thats the least we can do to show you our dedication right?
Old 05-12-2011, 10:59 PM

Thumbs up Dev.s going to other game sites...

Quote:
Originally Posted by berserker View Post
I think it will be better if someone not associated with Enkord (i.e. regular gamer) will post about Totem Tribe there. This way it won't look like spam

I disagree as there are several Dev.s that post over at BigFishGames. In fact, there is a thread up now about, "Totem Tribe Gold" and if BF will ever get this game. We'd love to have your input over there, especially since, "Totem Tribe 2" is also being discussed. Will BFGs be getting these games? They have the 1st one. Also, there are several members there that really enjoy playing these games....spam? Not at all.

In fact, when a Dev. does post, they are always welcomed in and told that we appreciate them stopping by and talking to us.

Just a thought.....

(going off topic for a minute.....how does one become a beta tester for Enkord?) I love beta testing games!

Take care and have a good day/night~
Old 05-13-2011, 07:16 AM
Administrator

Unlikely BFG will get TTG or TT2, they did badly to us on TT1 release. Here is the thread about it:
http://www.enkord.com/forum/showthread.php?t=129

As for the beta-test, you can sign up here:
http://www.enkord.com/mailinglist/beta/
Old 05-15-2011, 08:55 PM

Hi berserker...thanks for those links! I've already signed up for beta tester at the link you gave me.

As far as BFGs, thanks as I now have a better understanding. I did buy "TT" from them when it came out and posted a thread asking BF if they were going to get, "TT Gold"...several ppl replied to it and we all [or the majority of us], said we already bought the game elsewhere. (LOL) their lost....I bought it at GH where I buy games that BF doesn't sell. I've noticed lately it seems like some ppl are getting tired of the games that BF are offering us. Those of us that prefer, Strategy and TM games especially! probably won't be much longer before I rejoin GH.

Thanks again and have a great week~

Cyndi
Old 05-16-2011, 03:54 PM
Administrator

Don't worry, after we will release TT2, there will be no need for any other games completely