ATTENTION: The forum and blog here at enkord.com are closed. We have moved to a separated website:

www.totemtribe.com - Totem Tribe II: Jotun official website

Original Totem Tribe and Totem Tribe Gold forums moved there as well. This page here is kept for archive purpose. Please go to the website above if you want to ask something or discuss Totem Tribe games.
Enkord.com
Enkord.com
HOME, Game news, Updates, Releases DOWNLOAD, Game downloads, Order games PLAY ONLINE, Free web games, Online games HELP, FAQ, Support
Old 03-22-2009, 05:23 AM

Default Help?

I am at pyramid 3 and I got 18 gems. Now I am in the room 14. I did it so many times and I can not to finish. What can I do???
Thanks
Melasso
Old 03-22-2009, 09:05 AM
Administrator

We will investigate this problem with locked 5th pyramid and I will post back here.
Old 03-22-2009, 11:12 AM

Hi Melasso

Maybe you missed the same two secret rooms that I did? They are to the right of 4b in the bottom line.
Old 03-22-2009, 03:10 PM

Default I did

Hi, Brok

I did those 2 secret rooms. I found the gems there.
What I canīt do is the room 14. I got the gem, but I canīt finish the game there. I think itīs the short time. I clik the faster I can do, but itīs not enough.
Thanks
Melasso
Old 03-22-2009, 03:40 PM

Hello Melasso

To bad - but some of these levels really are hard. You have got the new version havent you? (Not that it helps that much in the third pyramid - not sure they changed anything in there. I still cant get all the throphies)

I have been close to give up many times, but keep trying -suddenly you get lucky
Old 03-22-2009, 04:05 PM

Thanks for looking into it Beserker.

Melasso - Some levels are just a nightmare, but if you persevere, you will get there eventually. I took several hours on just one level, but felt a fabulous sense of achievement when I eventually managed it. I sometimes found that grabbing as much treasures first, before really hunting for the gem, helped a lot. It means you dont need to go looking much in the last few seconds. Also, using the spade before the danger sign comes up seems to give you a little longer as it clears all the rocks, not just most of them.
Old 03-22-2009, 04:43 PM

Default Thanks to all

You people are very kind to answer me.
I love games, but when they are so very hard we can give up.
I am a universityīs teacher and I know that when the obstacle is so hard the pupils can give up... itīs not a so good didatic strategy.
The owners of these games must to think about it. The balance between dificults and facilities is the better way.
Thanks a lot and sorry my bad english. I am from Brazil and my first language is the portuguese.
Best regards
Melasso
Old 03-22-2009, 06:25 PM

Hi Melasso

I think I know how you are feeling - in the first version of the game, I too wanted to throw it out the window! But now it IS possible - some of the levels just take a LOT of work. Keep your spirit up

Ohh - and your english is fine
Old 03-22-2009, 09:15 PM

Hi all,
finally I got through more of the rooms in all 4 pyramids. The 4th was pretty easy for me I did most of the rooms at first try (including 4a, 4b). What I miss is 1 gem in 3rd pyramid. I read from ladyzaa1 that there is room above 4a? Can some one confirm? I have an empty space and cant find door to that room from 4a, 6, 8a and ? on the left. Below I include a screenshot of my 3rd pyramid.

Last edited by Miroro; 03-22-2009 at 09:47 PM.
Old 03-22-2009, 10:24 PM

Default I will wait

Yeah, friends...
I will wait Berseker do changes in this game to make it easier... till then I will come back to Totem Tribe to have fun. Inca Tomb donīt make me happy.
Melasso