ATTENTION: The forum and blog here at enkord.com are closed. We have moved to a separated website:

www.totemtribe.com - Totem Tribe II: Jotun official website

Original Totem Tribe and Totem Tribe Gold forums moved there as well. This page here is kept for archive purpose. Please go to the website above if you want to ask something or discuss Totem Tribe games.
Enkord.com
Enkord.com
HOME, Game news, Updates, Releases DOWNLOAD, Game downloads, Order games PLAY ONLINE, Free web games, Online games HELP, FAQ, Support
Old 03-21-2009, 10:28 AM

Thanks for this game, I am loving it. I do have a problem though. I have just one gem to get in the 4th pyramid, and I know it is in level 11b, but no matter how hard I try, I just can't get to the chest without taking too much treasure, the doorway opens, and I have to try again. I have tried over and over without success. Please could you tell me if there is a bug, or am I just useless?
Old 03-21-2009, 02:51 PM

Hi Jeppody

Ive just finished 11b in the fourth pyramid - its easy if you use the magnifying glass to locate the jewel and then find the basket. Good luck

What I cant find is the two last jewels in the third pyramid - has anyone in here found them all?
Old 03-21-2009, 02:59 PM

Hi Brok, thanks for answering. I made a mistake, it is 11a that I cant get the gem in, not 11b, sorry.

I have found all the gems in the third pyramid. I will happily tell you where they are, but being new to this forum, I am not sure if that is against the rules. Please let me know.
Old 03-21-2009, 04:12 PM

Hi Jeppody

Yes, that is a bit tricky
I used the magnifier again and then only cleared that area or new shovels. Good luck - it might take some tryes and then suddenly works.

I once posted the number/location of the rooms without gems in pyramid 1 and 2 - nobody seemed to mind
Old 03-21-2009, 06:07 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeppody View Post
I have found all the gems in the third pyramid. I will happily tell you where they are, but being new to this forum, I am not sure if that is against the rules. Please let me know.
Sure, you can share what you have, the forums are here to share info about the game with other players and to help each other.
Old 03-21-2009, 08:34 PM

Hi all,
I have two questions reegarding pyramid 4. I have found many of gems but can't take one from room 13. The sack fills very quickly and I'm far far away from colecting the gem. Any ideas? or I have to try as long as I get "nice layout of items and manage to get to gem before filling the sack.
Other question is about room 10b. I have two sacks there. What to do. There is too less items for both sacks and after filling one it dissapears and doors are still closed? Any advise?
Old 03-21-2009, 10:45 PM

Hi Miroro
I dont know how to help you - there is a gem in 13, but I cannot remember where or how. I use the tactics of removing big relics if any is on top, then find shovels, magnets and the magnifier. I go for anything green (tools) cause then there is usually a shovel close by. As long as you havent found the gem, the magnifier points to it, so that is where I concentrate my digging.

As for the two bags I dont know - something must be wrong with the installation - I only have one? Good luck with your game
Old 03-21-2009, 10:52 PM

Hi Jeppody

I finally got the gem in 11a! I thought I had it last time I wrote to you, and I did, but lost it in the minigame

I must have been very lucky in finding it the first time, cause it has taken me forever to find it the second time. But finally lucky

Now I only miss two gems in the 3.rd pyramid and will start hunting for them, but have tried so many times that any help will be greatly appreciated
Old 03-21-2009, 11:56 PM

Hi again Brok. Well, it must have been the magic of posting, as I managed to get the gem too...eventually.

As Beserker says it's ok, then I can tell you that the gems in the third pyramid are in all of the numbered rooms except for 3, 6 and 15. Also in all the secret rooms except for the one to the left of room 11. I hope this helps you.

I have another problem now. I have all the gems in all four pyramids, but the fifth pyramid is still not open. Did you pick up a key ot anything that will unlock the fifth one in your travels, and if so, can you remember where?

Miroro - Sorry, I use the same tactics as Brok, and I didn't have any problems with either of the rooms you mentioned. Maybe you need to uninstall and reinstall, but I am sure somebody else will know better than I.
Old 03-22-2009, 12:56 AM

Hi Jeppody

Thanks - but I just finished it, too turned out I missed two secret rooms in the third pyramid

But berserker - I too cant get into pyramide 5 - even though I tried to play games in all the other pyramids to unlock it. Whats missing?

THANKS FOR A GREAT GAME - and for the update