ATTENTION: The forum and blog here at enkord.com are closed. We have moved to a separated website:

www.totemtribe.com - Totem Tribe II: Jotun official website

Original Totem Tribe and Totem Tribe Gold forums moved there as well. This page here is kept for archive purpose. Please go to the website above if you want to ask something or discuss Totem Tribe games.
Enkord.com
Enkord.com
HOME, Game news, Updates, Releases DOWNLOAD, Game downloads, Order games PLAY ONLINE, Free web games, Online games HELP, FAQ, Support
Old 03-17-2009, 06:04 PM

ladyzaa1,
thanks for the info. The only thing I miss is the key. I can not find it. I have checked few times all the stages without a gold star and did not find it. I think I have to redo all other levels. Maybe I found a gear wheel and now I think that this level is done completely but maybe the key is somewhere there. Well its going rather fast as I read how you struggle on 3rd and 4th pyramids
Old 03-17-2009, 09:00 PM

hey Miroro

Now that i think about it i got that key from the 3rd pyramid in room 15 or 16 i cant remember. Its weird that your 3rd pyramid wont unlock with the gears. BUt whats even more weird is that now that i gotten through the 4th pyramid (unfortunately without all the gems) when i go back to the other pyramids to try to redo rooms that i know i found gems and it wont let me find the gems again the game just opens with only a few coins and and jewelry for me to get and i open the gate in like 5 mins with no gem. And even the few rooms that i never found a gem in even thou i had done it over and over again to make sure, they dont have a gem either. I'm startin to think game is rigged, Im confused! Did u get 20 of the blue gems from the first pyramid, how about the second one?
Old 03-17-2009, 09:07 PM
Administrator

ladyzaa1,
sometimes gem is not hidden inside a chest, but lying among coins. This way it can be easily hidden behind just one coin. Therefore when you replay levels try to uncover all free coins first and then picking up only those items which block large sections of coins.
Old 03-18-2009, 10:59 AM

Hello Ladyzaa

I have got all the gems from first and second pyramid.
1st pyramid: no gems in 1 and 2
2nd pyramid: no gems in 7 and 11

In 3rd pyramid I got 17 gems - couldnt find any in 3, 6, 10, 15 and top left.
In 4th I have found gems in 1 and 3 - still stuck in 6

Miroro - are you sure you been in all the hidden rooms? I missed one first time I played and then couldnt move on.
Old 03-18-2009, 11:23 AM
Administrator

For those people who stuck in 4th pyramid you might want to try updated version we put live today.
Old 03-18-2009, 11:25 AM

Hello berserker
If youre still working on the update couldnt you do something about the artifact sack? It (very) annoying that you have to be so precise when trying to put artifacts in the bag, and you have to point UNDER the opening of the sack or the artifacts keep ending up on the playing field again and again. Or am I the only one with this problem? I know I AM easily stressed out, but still...

The hand also doesnt always put the items in the sack even though it is marked as red? Is it just to make the game harder? It works...
Old 03-18-2009, 07:15 PM

It is very strange for me but yesterday I started to redo all the rooms. I started from the last one. I did not find anything special (alredy found it before) but after I finished the room the 3rd pyramid opened. I don't know why but ok. I can continue.
Old 03-19-2009, 06:58 AM

Hi berserker,

How/where do we get the new release today? Will it remember current progress?

Love the game but do find it a little too challenging and frustrating. Just can't click fast enough... guess we'll all have to share our notes on how to beat levels and where the goodies are!!
Old 03-19-2009, 08:31 AM
Administrator

New version is just regular download from game page here:
http://www.enkord.com/games/incatomb/
Uninstall old one, download and install this one.
Old 03-19-2009, 08:59 AM

Thank you, berserker
And just forget about my questions yesterday, I didnt see your post at all. Guess you must have sent it, while I was writing mine

Have a nice day