ATTENTION: The forum and blog here at enkord.com are closed. We have moved to a separated website:

www.totemtribe.com - Totem Tribe II: Jotun official website

Original Totem Tribe and Totem Tribe Gold forums moved there as well. This page here is kept for archive purpose. Please go to the website above if you want to ask something or discuss Totem Tribe games.
Enkord.com
Enkord.com
HOME, Game news, Updates, Releases DOWNLOAD, Game downloads, Order games PLAY ONLINE, Free web games, Online games HELP, FAQ, Support
Old 03-14-2009, 08:03 PM
Administrator

Fifth pyramid is secret (optional) but I feel like most of you will want to beat it anyway
Indeed there are some tough moments in 4th pyramid. We will upload fixed version within few days. We will also post maps of the pyramids soon.
Old 03-15-2009, 10:58 AM

Hello ladyzaa1

Thank you so very much for your help - I will try to use your strategy

And thank you berserker - I will be looking forward to the update. Will you post in here when its ready?
Old 03-15-2009, 11:02 AM

Oops - ladyzaa1 I forgot to tell you that your suggestion with the shovel was GREAT. That really would be a good idea
Old 03-15-2009, 10:19 PM

Hi all,
any idea where I missed the key to the third pyramid? I played few times all the rooms from second pyramid (missing gold star) and did not find it. Waiting for the maps as well
Old 03-16-2009, 01:14 PM

Hello Miroro - I think its in no 2 pyramid that you have to collect 4 gear shaped metal thingies. Look in your treasury - there should be 2 under the blue close button and 2 under your total score. If not youll have to go hunting

And hello Ladyzaa - I got through level 1 in the 4th pyramid - thanks to you! But 4a is impossible...

So now Im (im)patiently waiting for the update - coinhunting in the levels I can manage and making my heroine look like a christmas tree
Old 03-16-2009, 06:38 PM

thanks for advice brok. I have already 4 gear wheels, but still 3rd and 4th pyramids are locked. I also have 20 jewels on 1st and 2nd pyramids. Must be sth more or just a bug maybe.
Old 03-17-2009, 04:43 AM

Default 4th PYRAMID/stars 4A BUSTED!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I finally got thru level 4a in the 4th pyramid (stars) I didnt get the gem thou but i will go back eventually and try to get it! The only advice i can give is never spend too much time in one place. If u dont find the first shovel before half the time runs out you're not gonna make it. But if you manage to that first before half the time runs out do not stay in that section, go to another section and start searching. Once u find that one then go to another section. Like if u find first shovel in top right section then go to the top left section and do some digging for a few secs then go to bottom middle in order to release some more coins in that top left section and go back there to find shovel. Once you've found it then go to bottom middle section and concentrate there and go to the top middle section and top right in order to release some coins for the bottom middle and go back and dig there again to find shovel. once u find it there then go back to top right and concentrate there again. It wont work the first 50 times u try but maybe on the 51st it will. That is the method i used and it finally worked but darn it i wanted that gem!!! OH WELL!

Happy treasure Hunting!!
Old 03-17-2009, 04:59 AM

Default Miroro's issue

Hi Miroro!

In the 2nd pyramid (moon) i got 14 gems along with 8 special items from rooms 2-right of 2-3-7-below 7-8-and 12. In my treasury I have 4 gears, a special scroll, and a key (the key unlocked the 4th pyramid/stars). So if u have all this and the third pyramid/sun still will not open for u then there is a bug. and I don't think the first pyramid/Gaia has anything to do with opening the third one but I got 18 gems from that one and 3 special items from rooms 15 and the two rooms to the left of 7. Hope this helps!

happy treasure hunting!
Old 03-17-2009, 11:35 AM

Hi Ladyzaa

Congratulations

I got through it as well last night - dont know how it happend AND by accident I found the gem. But now Im stuck in level 6. Oh well...
Old 03-17-2009, 05:13 PM

Hi Brok!
Lucky U gettin that gem in 4a! I got thru the whole pyramid (dont worry u will get thru 6 and the rest is easy after that) but it didnt unlock the 5th pyramid i guess because i didnt get all the gems in this one and 20 of each total. So now im gonna go back and redo the easy rooms till i get 20 of each and see if 5th pyramid unlocks.