ATTENTION: The forum and blog here at enkord.com are closed. We have moved to a separated website:

www.totemtribe.com - Totem Tribe II: Jotun official website

Original Totem Tribe and Totem Tribe Gold forums moved there as well. This page here is kept for archive purpose. Please go to the website above if you want to ask something or discuss Totem Tribe games.
Enkord.com
Enkord.com
HOME, Game news, Updates, Releases DOWNLOAD, Game downloads, Order games PLAY ONLINE, Free web games, Online games HELP, FAQ, Support
Go Back   Enkord.com > Forums > Totem Tribe 2 / Search

Old 05-24-2011, 05:53 AM

Default Totem Tribe 2

I would love to see some more fighting characters instead of the "shade". I also would like the use of more buildings like the witch doctors shed that have the ability to actually heal instead of always waiting for the new characters to run to the battle scene. I think totem tribe is the best game out there and I have played hundreds. I too am in the "older female" group. My grandchildren love to watch me play!
Old 02-12-2012, 01:42 PM

I just wish they would either say "no" or "yes" ..

Since berserker's note in May 2011 we seem to have been left wondering ....

Last edited by Twodle; 02-12-2012 at 01:45 PM.
Old 02-13-2012, 06:46 AM
na3na3

Er, all you have to do is visit the home page, where they've not only announced TT2, they've been posting images and info about what it's going to be like...The last update was 20 Jan 2012... aka, a month ago.
Old 03-01-2012, 12:01 AM

but if totem tribe 2 will be out like at 2013 or 2014 it means that it might cost a LARGE amount of money just to create one game wich woud be the best to celebrate the games birth for like 2 weeks or so that it woud be best to do a free download time peroid for how long you will celabrate

Last edited by Arnas; 03-01-2012 at 12:05 AM.
Old 05-11-2012, 04:22 AM

I am just wondering. How many players play in Totem Tribe 2 every single day?
Old 05-11-2012, 05:21 AM

Totem Tribe 2 is not out yet.
Old 01-17-2013, 02:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by berserker View Post
Don't worry, after we will release TT2, there will be no need for any other games completely
This comment made me smile. I absolutely love Totem Tribe Gold. Yes, I bought it off this site, rather than BFG, because I felt it was well worth the extra money, especially with the wonderful extra features and quests your team added.

I hope that you know how excited I am, as well as countless others are, about TT2's release. Please continue to make high quality, fun games in this series. TT3, TT4, and so on?

I'm not quite finished with TT Gold and I don't want it to end. It's a pity I didn't discover it sooner.

Also, I have to agree with the other gamers who requested that you promote the game by posting on other sites. I, personally, love to see game developers interacting with people who purchase their games because this proves that you care what your fans/customers think and also that you want them to have the best gaming experience possible.

Thanks for a wonderful game and for being here to answer questions. I wish you the best in all that you do.

Sincerely,

Lilac
Old 01-17-2013, 06:48 AM
Administrator

Lilac,
Thank you for your kind words.
With Totem Tribe 2 we decided to take different direction. Instead of making one game and then another game, we will be updating Totem Tribe 2 with more content from time to time, thus expanding it.
Old 01-18-2013, 06:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by berserker View Post
Lilac,
Thank you for your kind words.
With Totem Tribe 2 we decided to take different direction. Instead of making one game and then another game, we will be updating Totem Tribe 2 with more content from time to time, thus expanding it.
You're more than welcome. That sounds fantastic! I can't wait to play it.