ATTENTION: The forum and blog here at enkord.com are closed. We have moved to a separated website:

www.totemtribe.com - Totem Tribe II: Jotun official website

Original Totem Tribe and Totem Tribe Gold forums moved there as well. This page here is kept for archive purpose. Please go to the website above if you want to ask something or discuss Totem Tribe games.
Enkord.com
Enkord.com
HOME, Game news, Updates, Releases DOWNLOAD, Game downloads, Order games PLAY ONLINE, Free web games, Online games HELP, FAQ, Support
Go Back   Enkord.com > Forums > Totem Tribe / Search

Old 03-14-2009, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by berserker View Post
You just need to find another profiles.dat file. Just refer to the instructions in the initial post to locate it.
fixed garbage windiows settings. cannot make3x green gems appear on comet crash site

Last edited by Rosalie; 03-14-2009 at 11:03 PM.
Old 03-14-2009, 10:43 PM

3x green gems on comet crashsite. Even painted pink, no more gems there. Is there something that needs to be doneto make them showup?

Last edited by Rosalie; 03-14-2009 at 11:02 PM.
Old 03-14-2009, 11:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosalie View Post
3x green gems on comet crashsite. Even painted pink, no more gems there. Is there something that needs to be doneto make them showup?
lol got it. thanks anyway
Old 03-15-2009, 02:55 AM

Default I have all the gems

All the coins and all but one item in the treasury (upper left most item), and I am only at 95%.
I cannot get onto the small island above the comet crash site, nor into the moon.

Please help!
Old 03-15-2009, 03:55 AM

You need the Lost Temple map. You get the map on Island of Worship. To get the map you have to figure out the red glowing circles. Place a hut on the lower right, your combat flag on one of the top red circles and the scout eye on the other top one. Drag one of your heroes to the lower left one. Then you get the map.
Old 03-15-2009, 08:28 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosalie View Post
Perhaps you haven't destroyed some of crystal formations with crossbow?
Old 03-15-2009, 09:32 AM

Default Gem finding utility

After being stuck at 98% for weeks I found out about your gem finding utility and very happily used it. I found the six gems it said I was missing but I'm still at 99%. I checked again and according to program I have no unfound gems left. Now what???
Old 03-15-2009, 09:56 AM
Administrator

You probably have version 1.0 or lower which has a but. You need 1.02 or higher.
Old 03-15-2009, 10:53 PM

I did not obtain to find all the egg yolks in the island mist I lack two and I lack one in the volcano island… as to find these item… I caught all the egg yolks of consoles, and am still with 97%. in accordance with the program I gem utility I will be I totem tribe I I would have to be at least with 99%. what this having… where I am these egg yolks? he forgives my bad English, I am Brazilian and am using a translator.
tank's
Old 03-16-2009, 11:54 PM

Default possible glitch in 1.03

Any word on the possible glitch in 1.03, as described in my earlier post?

To summarize, the gem utility program indicates I have 1 green gem left to find on Mushroom Island. Looking at the files in Notepad, it appears as though I have 1 green gem left to find on Mushroom Island. Yet, I am only at 98% on Rainbow Road. And, I have painted and enlarged the gems and searched every pixel on Mushroom Island. There is no green gem to be found.

I have uninstalled the game and re-installed it, and played it through completely each time with the same result.

Any ideas or advice? Thank you.