ATTENTION: The forum and blog here at enkord.com are closed. We have moved to a separated website:

www.totemtribe.com - Totem Tribe II: Jotun official website

Original Totem Tribe and Totem Tribe Gold forums moved there as well. This page here is kept for archive purpose. Please go to the website above if you want to ask something or discuss Totem Tribe games.
Enkord.com
Enkord.com
HOME, Game news, Updates, Releases DOWNLOAD, Game downloads, Order games PLAY ONLINE, Free web games, Online games HELP, FAQ, Support
Old 03-14-2012, 09:07 PM

Default TT2 Strictly Online?

Hi everyone! I've just been wondering if the new TT2 will be strictly an online game, or can it be purchased for my pc? I don't do a lot of online gaming these days, so just curious. The game is going to be really great.
Old 03-14-2012, 11:07 PM

According to what Berserker told me it will be online. Fact is that is where the money is.
Old 03-17-2012, 10:41 PM

This has already been discussed in most of the home page "news" posts. (Ie. just go to the home page, read the posts and related comments)

Berserker has explained that it will be online only, but the game can be played as both single and multi-player; meaning for those who wish it, it will be the same experience as before. The game will be saved online, so even if your internet connection cuts out, or you change computers, you can play from your last saved point. You can also change from single to multiplayer and back again if you like.

The latest post from this week on the home page has Beserker suggesting an alpha release or pre-order may be made available this year so that we can test it out.
Old 05-02-2012, 01:47 AM

Stay tuned. I'm sure it would be worth the wait.