ATTENTION: The forum and blog here at enkord.com are closed. We have moved to a separated website:

www.totemtribe.com - Totem Tribe II: Jotun official website

Original Totem Tribe and Totem Tribe Gold forums moved there as well. This page here is kept for archive purpose. Please go to the website above if you want to ask something or discuss Totem Tribe games.
Enkord.com
Enkord.com
HOME, Game news, Updates, Releases DOWNLOAD, Game downloads, Order games PLAY ONLINE, Free web games, Online games HELP, FAQ, Support
Old 05-10-2011, 06:12 PM

Here's where to find the elusive ankh:

In the first room you go into after leaving the first part of the pyramid, there is an unlit sconce on the wall on the right. Light that sconce. That will open up a room in the one you just left in the first part of the pyramid on the right. The ankh is in that room.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Ankh1.jpg (19.5 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg Ankh2.jpg (19.7 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg Ankh3.jpg (19.8 KB, 17 views)

Last edited by ManiacalZebra; 05-10-2011 at 06:21 PM.
Old 01-10-2012, 09:15 PM

Lightbulb Thank you THANK YOU The sixth ANKH

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeresandy View Post
I am stuck in the pyramid looking for the last ankh. I have clicked on everything 10 times, so do you remember what you had to do? 16 white and black pearls and 2 tablets is what I have.
The trick is: even if all lites are on and rised bricks are clicked in the all corridors, the movement of the stone that opens the room with the ANKH (6) is difficult to see because it is JUST outside the entrance to Pyramid 2. go back to the entrance of Pyramid 2 in the room that is the end of Pyamid 1. you could not be aware of it opening when the light was clicked. Ihave been looking forweeks! I needed this discussion. THANKS
Old 03-15-2012, 11:15 AM

Default plz help with the missing ankh

i got 1 ankh from the firefly island and rest 5 from the pyramid but m still lagging with 1 ankh.....plz help me out
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture.jpg (19.9 KB, 4 views)
Old 03-29-2012, 11:02 PM

Wink you don't have enough

you still have areas in the pyramid you have not explored. look on the map in the lower right hand corner for black areas that are large enough for you to go and explore. There will be 17 of each by the time you get into the center room and pickup the last two. Also there are another white and black one in there. Keep looking. As much of the black areas as possible need to be searched.
Old 04-29-2012, 03:38 PM

I kept looking at the lower right area of the map but I can't seem to find anything. Anything I might have missed?
Old 06-01-2012, 09:52 PM

Default The last Ankh??? Please somebody answere!!

Hi I need some help to find the last Ankh, and how to open the top corridor ( brown )!!! I have tried every possible solution, too get the wall to open, but mow I am running out of ideas!!!! Can somebody, PLEASE help me!!!! I am almost there!!
Old 06-01-2012, 09:55 PM

Default Please someone answere my question, The last Ankh and the top corridor?

Hi I need some help to find the last Ankh, and how to open the top corridor ( brown )!!! I have tried every possible solution, too get the wall to open, but mow I am running out of ideas!!!! Can somebody, PLEASE help me!!!! I am almost there!!
Old 06-01-2012, 10:25 PM

I have found that one, but can you tell me how too open the brown corridor??? Iam missing one ankh!!! And Im running out of ideas, :-((((
Old 06-02-2012, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guro View Post
Check the top corridor ( brown ), there are two pushable plates on the floor.
Hi Guro, How do we open those plates?? Have tried anything I can think of, but nothing happens
Old 06-02-2012, 05:20 PM

Thank you, ;-))))))))))))))))))))))))))9