ATTENTION: The forum and blog here at enkord.com are closed. We have moved to a separated website:

www.totemtribe.com - Totem Tribe II: Jotun official website

Original Totem Tribe and Totem Tribe Gold forums moved there as well. This page here is kept for archive purpose. Please go to the website above if you want to ask something or discuss Totem Tribe games.
Enkord.com
Enkord.com
HOME, Game news, Updates, Releases DOWNLOAD, Game downloads, Order games PLAY ONLINE, Free web games, Online games HELP, FAQ, Support
Go Back   Enkord.com > Forums > Totem Tribe Gold / Search

Old 09-29-2010, 11:26 AM

Those puzzles were driving me crazy also when I played the game.
Maybe you should allow us to download the previous version of the game who had a bug which solved the puzzles for you when you exit the island.
These puzzles are a big minus in TT gold.
Old 09-30-2010, 04:33 AM

Unhappy re pixelated pictures

Hear! Hear! It is a big minus for TTG, when the rest of the game is so good. I missed having to find the map pieces on Volcano Island. Getting them just by having some "tribesmen" walk near them, made them not interesting. And they were so easy to do.

Well, as I said, I certainly won't be wasting my time on the pixelated pictures anymore. Now to highlight the gems and do the Guardian Moon and that will be the end of this game.
Old 09-30-2010, 11:25 AM

Sorry to hear you been so disappointed. I kinda liked those puzzles.
Old 10-01-2010, 04:54 AM

I gave up too and was also missing 1 of the stones so finally got tired of it all and left. Then when it asked if I wanted to continue that island I said NO. Yes, I had to start all over, but it loaded a different set I guess because it was much easier to do. There is no easy way as the set is different every time. You just have to click away and try to make sense of it all. Sorry, I know this is no help, but I wish you luck.
Old 10-02-2010, 05:54 AM

Default re puzzles

Well, I liked the 5 purple things we used to have to click on in the comet crash site. Never mind, just a pity not to be able to have the satisfaction of finishing as it should be done.
Old 10-05-2010, 01:37 PM

Default abandon city

I have the same problem perhaps we should ask if the programmers can e-write the program for this part of the game to make the puzzles easiers
Old 10-06-2010, 07:33 AM

Default re e program for pixelated pictures

Yes, Guro, how about it for us poor mortals who can't spend for ever trying to solve the almost unsolvable for us? Having highlighted the gems, I can do the whole thing, but would much prefer doing the TTG properly. And be able to get the last Gem of Power.
Old 10-06-2010, 11:27 AM

Sorry, the programmers ( more precisely, me ) are already long ago occupied with other projects.
Old 10-07-2010, 01:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guro View Post
Sorry to hear you been so disappointed. I kinda liked those puzzles.
I like those puzzles! Once I figured them out, I've enjoyed the challenge of watching carefully as I click on the different arrows to see what starts to line up. I've played the game through about 7 times now, and I enjoy all of the puzzles! I never did finish Totem Tribe - don't remember now what I couldn't figure out, but I'm loving TTG!!! Thanks Guro!!!
Old 10-07-2010, 12:19 PM

I am sure that the programming would be very quick to do and would make alot of people happy as we all have paid to play this game