ATTENTION: The forum and blog here at enkord.com are closed. We have moved to a separated website:

www.totemtribe.com - Totem Tribe II: Jotun official website

Original Totem Tribe and Totem Tribe Gold forums moved there as well. This page here is kept for archive purpose. Please go to the website above if you want to ask something or discuss Totem Tribe games.
Enkord.com
Enkord.com
HOME, Game news, Updates, Releases DOWNLOAD, Game downloads, Order games PLAY ONLINE, Free web games, Online games HELP, FAQ, Support
Old 07-30-2010, 10:38 PM

Default Bug: Ancient City

My son completed Ancient City without solving the picture puzzles. He asked me to go back and solve it for him. When I returned the puzzles were magically in there right position (I have solved this puzzle before under a different account) however, it would not let me have the cross and flail to open the chest. I tried to mess the puzzle up and resolve but still would not let me finish it.
Any help?
Old 07-30-2010, 10:42 PM

See this thread
Old 07-30-2010, 11:11 PM

Thanks. That solved it!
Old 07-31-2010, 02:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totem Daniel View Post
My son completed Ancient City without solving the picture puzzles. He asked me to go back and solve it for him. When I returned the puzzles were magically in there right position (I have solved this puzzle before under a different account) however, it would not let me have the cross and flail to open the chest. I tried to mess the puzzle up and resolve but still would not let me finish it.
Any help?
Just curious, but why are you so quick to state that this is a 'bug'? How do you know that it doesn't work this way 'by design' (meaning exactly how the developers intended for it to work)?

Last edited by leeana; 07-31-2010 at 04:15 PM.
Old 07-31-2010, 08:42 PM

No, sorry, but that is sure not by design. ) This issue was found during beta-test and was fixed in 1.06. As a workaround, if level was started in beta-version, you can click each button at least once. After that puzzle will work and save-load ( assuming, you have 1.06 ) correctly.
Old 07-31-2010, 09:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guro View Post
No, sorry, but that is sure not by design. ) This issue was found during beta-test and was fixed in 1.06. As a workaround, if level was started in beta-version, you can click each button at least once. After that puzzle will work and save-load ( assuming, you have 1.06 ) correctly.
Oh, hello there, Guro. I was trying to give you the benefit of doubt on that, because it's such a great game! I know how much hard work went into TTG, so i have to say, bug or no bug, I still think it's perfect just the way it is!

Last edited by leeana; 07-31-2010 at 11:32 PM.
Old 07-31-2010, 10:55 PM

Guro said "No, sorry, but that is sure not by design. ) This issue was found during beta-test and was fixed in 1.06. As a workaround, if level was started in beta-version, you can click each button at least once. After that puzzle will work and save-load ( assuming, you have 1.06 ) correctly."

I have version 1.0. If I uninstall and download version 1.06 will my progress be saved? I encountered the picture bug and need to finish that puzzle for the chest.
Old 08-01-2010, 09:15 AM

Yes, saves will be kept and are remain compatible with release version.
Or you can also just install new version over old.

Last edited by Guro; 08-01-2010 at 09:27 AM.
Old 08-01-2010, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeana View Post
Oh, hello there, Guro.
Never mind, thanks, you are right in that part that developers sometimes are too hastily blamed on any cause. )