ATTENTION: The forum and blog here at enkord.com are closed. We have moved to a separated website:

www.totemtribe.com - Totem Tribe II: Jotun official website

Original Totem Tribe and Totem Tribe Gold forums moved there as well. This page here is kept for archive purpose. Please go to the website above if you want to ask something or discuss Totem Tribe games.
Enkord.com
Enkord.com
HOME, Game news, Updates, Releases DOWNLOAD, Game downloads, Order games PLAY ONLINE, Free web games, Online games HELP, FAQ, Support
Go Back   Enkord.com > Forums > Totem Tribe / Search

Old 02-21-2009, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceiligirl View Post
It is 1.03. Do I need to take the game off my computer and reinstall it? Or is there something I can do just to fix that part? I don't mind to take it off and reinstall it as I LOVE this game and will probably play it a zillion times! I just don't want to keep collecting my gems if I have to delete it anyway. Thank you SO much for your help! I wish I had known about your site earlier - I will only be coming here for my games from now on!

I am having the exact same problem. I need 1 blue gem left for 100% and it is on Island of Worship. Everytime I try to open the island (only island of worship. I can go to any other island with no problems) it locks up for a minute and then dumps me back to my desktop. I have tried deleting it and reinstalling but it didn't help. Any ideas of how I can fix this?
Old 02-21-2009, 05:04 PM

Exactly, Jared. I can also play any other level fine, with the exception of the Island of Worship. When you deleted it and reloaded it, it still didn't let you access that island at all?
Old 02-21-2009, 08:10 PM

You could try to delete save file for this island ( for Worship it is quest-<some symbols>-17.dat ). Then when you click it on map you will strart this island from beginning.
Not good solution at all, but as last resort that should work.
Old 02-21-2009, 08:25 PM

I i'm stuck at 99%, used the gem utility and tells me there are no gems on the islands anymore. What's wrong?

Rob
Old 02-21-2009, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceiligirl View Post
Exactly, Jared. I can also play any other level fine, with the exception of the Island of Worship. When you deleted it and reloaded it, it still didn't let you access that island at all?

I uninstalled it and downloaded it again but had the same problem. But when I reinstalled it had saved all of my info and I didn't have to start over again.
Old 02-21-2009, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guro View Post
You could try to delete save file for this island ( for Worship it is quest-<some symbols>-17.dat ). Then when you click it on map you will strart this island from beginning.
How do I do that?
Old 02-21-2009, 09:30 PM

Default gem utility

I can't fing the Enkord folder in my application data. does anybody know why?
Old 02-22-2009, 02:32 AM

Unhappy gem utility file

I have the same problem with the file, ie file does not appear to be a valid archive. It is coming down as a .efw file. I renamed it .zip and .exe.......neither worked. Now what?
Old 02-22-2009, 05:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guro View Post

That worked. Thanks for the help. My gem utility still says I only need 1 blue gem though.
Old 02-22-2009, 07:51 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by robola View Post
I i'm stuck at 99%, used the gem utility and tells me there are no gems on the islands anymore. What's wrong?

Rob
You probably have version 1.0 which is bugged. You need at least version 1.02 or higher. Read news section on www.enkord.com to learn how to obtain it.