ATTENTION: The forum and blog here at enkord.com are closed. We have moved to a separated website:

www.totemtribe.com - Totem Tribe II: Jotun official website

Original Totem Tribe and Totem Tribe Gold forums moved there as well. This page here is kept for archive purpose. Please go to the website above if you want to ask something or discuss Totem Tribe games.
Enkord.com
Enkord.com
HOME, Game news, Updates, Releases DOWNLOAD, Game downloads, Order games PLAY ONLINE, Free web games, Online games HELP, FAQ, Support
Go Back   Enkord.com > Forums > Other Games / Search

Old 07-16-2009, 01:26 AM

Default J of A

arrrggghhh that means I'll have to play almost all Arcade games over.
Old 08-03-2009, 09:42 PM

Default Jewel of Atlantis

Hi twinklemouse

Yes, you must obtain an Emperor rank in all of the arcade games. Between us my husband and I have completed about three quarters of all the arcade games but it is really hard going and time consuming. Which difficulty level are you on? We are on the middle one. We have completed all the games in Quest mode but we have been re-trying them for ages but still cannot find any more treasure or any new games to play. Perhaps Beserker can help me with that one. I keep exploring the map but to no avail and I am just beginning to get a bit bored with it which is a shame cos I have really enjoyed playing. So come on Beserker, give me some tips PLEASE lol

Anyway good luck twinklemouse
Old 08-04-2009, 06:13 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladywoman View Post
We have completed all the games in Quest mode but we have been re-trying them for ages but still cannot find any more treasure or any new games to play.
Well, maybe you've completed all quest levels so there is nothing new, rest of the treasures are in arcade.

And BTW, you dont obligated to find all treasures, those treasure were meant for hardcore players who wants super challenge. We never thought most of our casual players are such perfectionists and will strive to find everything
Old 08-30-2009, 12:53 AM

Default J of A disgruntled player

Now you tell us you never intended for players to complte the game!!!! I had completed all of the arcade games and got more of the jewels...but couldn't open any of the "gates" to continue the main game. After your e-mail advising that I wold have to complete ALL of the arcade games as Emperor I went back and starting playing them again. I've played some of them a few hundred times over the last few months when I can. Very frustrating as no matter how fast I play I can't get Emperor in all of them. I agree with Ladywoman this game is a rip. And as for your comment

Well, maybe you've completed all quest levels so there is nothing new, rest of the treasures are in arcade. And BTW, you dont obligated to find all treasures, those treasure were meant for hardcore players who wants super challenge. We never thought most of our casual players are such perfectionists and will strive to find everything

YES WE DO EXPECT TO PLAY TO GET THE LAST TREASURE
Old 08-30-2009, 12:55 AM

Default J of A making me Berserk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladywoman View Post
Is anyone out there playing Jewel of Atlantis. Would love to hear from you cos there are a few things that are driving me nuts!!!

Cheers
See my new qoute
Old 09-02-2009, 07:17 AM
Administrator

I can see your disappointment, but it is not impossible. It is very hard but some people managed to do that. And Jewel of Atlantis was one of our first games, we learned our lessons and made secret stuff less frustrating in our further games.
Old 04-04-2010, 02:39 AM

Unhappy Need more tutorial

I'm new to gaming, so there are probably some things that are common to games that I'm not picking up on. I'm enjoying jewel of Atlantis a lot, but...
What do the fish mean and how are they used? There doesn't seem to be any consistent result when the fish 'eats' one of the little symbols.
Is there a way to move the cannon so that it fires in a direction that does me some good?
What do the different sound effects mean, other than telling me I made a big score?
I have gotten through everything on the first level, I think, including all of the arcade games. But the last quest game -- the one at the top of the mountain with the glowing blue rod -- seems unwinnable. The little jewels seem to come totally at random with no way to influence setting up the sequence to try to get the matching symbol to the locked jewel. I also notice that when I do get one of the jewels unlocked or when there are no moves left and a new screen rolls down, a jewel drops down to the bottom of the screen. Does this mean anything special, or is it just random?

I've only come close to winning this challenge once, although I've placed it at least a dozen times. The frustration/annoyance level is pretty high. If there's no way to win it, there's no point in playing it.

Thanks,
Cheegrrr
Old 07-07-2010, 09:28 AM

Default I have found 18 relics

I've been playing Jewel of Atlantis for two weeks. I can never find the last relic!

From the Arcade mode I get 8 relics:

Was uncovered by earning Emperor rank for all arcade mode

Ring of the Future: "Jewels" levels
Silver Cross: "Blocks" levels
Ring of the Past: "Cells" levels
Purple Heart: "Mixed" Levels

Hint: you need to use the space bar to get the time!

Was uncovered by completing all levels in arcade mode :

Golden Oyster: "Jewels"
Silver Necklace:"Blocks"
Lunar Eclipse Ear-rings: "Jewels"
Enchased Egg: "Mixed"

In Quest Mode I get 10 relics:

"Meteor Brooch": Was found to the West of an Old Keep in Southern Planes.
"Ring of Lava": Was found to the North of Great Wall ruins in Volcanic Area.
"Amulet of the Sun":Was found near creater of the Sunken Volcano.
"Brooch of Fortune": Was found to the West of mystic Ruins in Southern Planes.
"Amulet of Stars": Was hidden benearth montain ridge in Southern Planes.
"Amulet of the Moon": Was found in South-East quarter of the City of Lost Souls.
"Aquatic Flower" : Was found South -West of the Sacred Temple in Southern Planes.
" Ankh Ear-rings": Was found under Ship Graveryard in the City of Lost Souls.
"Grail of Atlantis": Was uncovered by completing all levels in quest mode.
"Jewel of Atlantis": Ultimate treasure of Atlantis. They say it has ability to fulfill wishes of it's possessor. Was found at the top of the City of Lost Souls.

I complete the Quest mode in Easy, Normal and Hard difficulty mode. But I can't get the "Crown of Atlantis" Where is hidden?
Please help me to obtain it!