ATTENTION: The forum and blog here at enkord.com are closed. We have moved to a separated website:

www.totemtribe.com - Totem Tribe II: Jotun official website

Original Totem Tribe and Totem Tribe Gold forums moved there as well. This page here is kept for archive purpose. Please go to the website above if you want to ask something or discuss Totem Tribe games.
Enkord.com
Enkord.com
HOME, Game news, Updates, Releases DOWNLOAD, Game downloads, Order games PLAY ONLINE, Free web games, Online games HELP, FAQ, Support
Go Back   Enkord.com > Blogs > berserker / Search
Rate this Entry

Totem Tribe II: Jotun on Twitter

Posted 05-17-2013 at 06:16 AM by berserker

A short notice to let you know that we started a Twitter account for Totem Tribe 2 so those people who do not visit our site frequently will be aware when there is new information available.

If you have Twitter account, don't hesitate and start following us on Twitter now.
Posted in News
Views 22269 Comments 7 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 7

Comments

1. Old
    I am not a big twitter person but I am sure there are a lot who will be happy for this. It will provide instant updates easily to many people.
  2. Old
    Well, me neither, but with website launch and eventually alpha getting closer, we need to make more noise
  3. Old
    I tried Twitter but did not get the point of all that twittering, tweeting and whatever.
  4. Old
    Looks like the 4 of us are in the same boat - I don't do twitter either. I have an account alright but cant be doing with only having a certain amount of character spaces to say what I want to. Will you be setting up a Totem Tribe II FB page?
  5. Old
    No twitter for me either. I barely have time to check my email let alone be tweeting. I follow facebook but don't do anything with it but at least I can see what my friends are doing if I have time.
  6. Old
    I live on FB I am a gamer there, so a Fan page would be awesome.
  7. Old
    Please make a fan page on fb too!