ATTENTION: The forum and blog here at enkord.com are closed. We have moved to a separated website:

www.totemtribe.com - Totem Tribe II: Jotun official website

Original Totem Tribe and Totem Tribe Gold forums moved there as well. This page here is kept for archive purpose. Please go to the website above if you want to ask something or discuss Totem Tribe games.
Enkord.com
Enkord.com
HOME, Game news, Updates, Releases DOWNLOAD, Game downloads, Order games PLAY ONLINE, Free web games, Online games HELP, FAQ, Support
Go Back   Enkord.com > Blogs > berserker / Search
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Totem Tribe for iPad

Posted 09-14-2012 at 07:27 AM by berserker

We are excited to announce that iPad version of original Totem Tribe is currently being in development. No dates can be given yet but the development process is pretty far already. And the best news is this conversion being made by some 3rd party company, so we are not distracted from our hard work on Totem Tribe 2
Posted in News
Views 12240 Comments 8 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 8

Comments

1. Old
    can you do it for the blackberry playbook as well, please....
  2. Old
    From what I know unfortunately only iPad version in the works for now.
  3. Old
    If I wanted to play on my ipad, would I be able to use my registration info from my previously purchased Totem Tribe? I mean, would I have to pay all over again to play on my ipad?
    Posted 09-15-2012 at 02:21 PM by
  4. Old
    Since the game will be distributed by other company, they won't be able to access our registration data of PC version, thus I'm afraid you will have to buy it again for iPad
  5. Old
    Oh what a shame. Still, it's not like I can't play it on my computer anyway ;)
    Posted 09-16-2012 at 11:39 AM by
  6. Old
    Actually I hope it will introduce a new audience to Totem Tribe as some people who would never try it out on PC might check it on iPad.
  7. Old
    I'm so excited to hear this. I purchased Totem Tribe and Totem Tribe Gold and I plan to purchase the iPad app once it's released - that's how much I love the games. Do you know if there are plans to port Totem Tribe Gold for Mobile Apps as well?

Also looking forward to Totem Tribe 2 on-line! :-)
    Updated 11-15-2012 at 02:45 PM by textrekkie (Added comment.)
  8. Old
    Double posted - wiped second.
    Updated 11-15-2012 at 02:47 PM by textrekkie (Double posting.)