ATTENTION: The forum and blog here at enkord.com are closed. We have moved to a separated website:

www.totemtribe.com - Totem Tribe II: Jotun official website

Original Totem Tribe and Totem Tribe Gold forums moved there as well. This page here is kept for archive purpose. Please go to the website above if you want to ask something or discuss Totem Tribe games.
Enkord.com
Enkord.com
HOME, Game news, Updates, Releases DOWNLOAD, Game downloads, Order games PLAY ONLINE, Free web games, Online games HELP, FAQ, Support
Go Back   Enkord.com > Blogs > berserker / Search
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

New village in Totem Tribe 2

Posted 11-23-2012 at 04:25 PM by berserker
Recently we've been busy completely reworking look and feel of the player's village and finally we are happy with the result. Therefore we are sharing it with you in this couple of screenshots:

If you are curious, you can go ahead and check this thread on forums to see how player's village looked back in 2011 (hint: this one is much better).

But truth is, there is more than meets the eye, a lot of work has been made under the hood that can't be seen unless you actually play the game.
Posted in News
Views 6546 Comments 15 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 15

Comments

1. Old
    I like it alot.
    Do the numbers indicate how many people for each place?
  2. Old
    Not really, they indicate current level of the building. Like I've metioned back in the days, the buildings can be upgraded many times, improving it's usefulness with each upgrade. Taking in account the sheer number of buildings and number of their possible upgrades, it will take quite some time if you decide to max out one specific village.
  3. Old
    Wow, this looks great. I take it then that the maps will be much larger than before - villages seem to be both more spacious and more spread out?
    Posted 11-24-2012 at 11:58 AM by
  4. Old
    The maps where you have to build village indeed will have more open space. On the other side purely quest maps when you don't have to build anything will be pretty similar to the ones in original games.
  5. Old
    Lads you are doing trojan work on this. The graphics are amazing and love the look of the new village. I've been checking every 2 or 3 days to see if you have released any new photos and more importantly a release date. Will we have it by the new year? Sooooooooooooooooooooo excited :-)
  6. Old
    We are pushing to have some internally playable version by the end of the year so we can do some internal testing, so I doublt players will have their hands on that. On the other side a bit later (probably early next year) we will start opening the gates for a limited number of alpha testers for a closed testing and that's when some of you can jump in.
  7. Old
    Thanks Berserker. It looks like it's going to be a great game! 2013 is not too far off now to wait for a release ;)
    Posted 11-29-2012 at 01:46 PM by
  8. Old
    Berserker, Great work. I come by often just to look around and I am Amazed each time I visit. I can not wait for TT2 you are doing an awsome job. I am so excited
  9. Old
    Thanks a lot for your kind words.
  10. Old
    seems someone is jealous. Please ignore or delete that post Berserker.

By the way, I still check here daily for updates. Hope it comes soon, I am waiting patiently. LOL.
  11. Old
    I beta tested TTGold so hopefully I'll get to test this too :O) Cant help checking everyday for new glimpses of what you have in store for us :-)
  12. Old
    I forgot to ask, will we have to find gems in the new game?
  13. Old
    Yes, gems are planned. Maybe not in the early test versions, but gems will be there. Ok, since you are so impatient, I will make another news post
  14. Old
    i haven't posted in a while but ive still been checking in. i read what that person wrote the other day. glad you took it down. such a waste of energy to be hateful. looking forward to the release
  15. Old
    Are the towers in the given pictures are built for defense against enemies?
    OR there is some other reason?