ATTENTION: The forum and blog here at enkord.com are closed. We have moved to a separated website:

www.totemtribe.com - Totem Tribe II: Jotun official website

Original Totem Tribe and Totem Tribe Gold forums moved there as well. This page here is kept for archive purpose. Please go to the website above if you want to ask something or discuss Totem Tribe games.
Enkord.com
Enkord.com
HOME, Game news, Updates, Releases DOWNLOAD, Game downloads, Order games PLAY ONLINE, Free web games, Online games HELP, FAQ, Support
Go Back   Enkord.com > Blogs > berserker / Search
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Ancient Ruins

Posted 08-31-2012 at 08:17 AM by berserker
Another fresh image right from the drawing board:

This is graphic bits of ancient ruins from the first location of Totem Tribe 2. These ruins is where the story starts.
Posted in News
Views 15124 Comments 10 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 10

Comments

1. Old
    looking great... I hope you will release the game soon, even if it will not be the final thing, you can always add things and improvements.
  2. Old
    If "soon" is "this year", then it's possible
  3. Old
    beautiful ruins, I love them.
  4. Old
    I love the previews shown lately. The game looks like it's shaping up well. Keep up the fantastic work guys! Thanks heaps.
  5. Old
    Looking forward to the release! I loved TT and TTGold. This looks like it will keep me interested for a long time.
  6. Old
    Then if its this or early next year im excited
    I love enkord games (despite they have alot of lag and stutter/skipping on my 2.4ghz, 8400gs and 2gb ram, only clash and slash series, jam xm and jewel of atlantis)
    This game will work on gma 950 btw?
    And do you have a official enkord youtube channel?
  7. Old
    dimitar5000,
    We post videos on YouTube from time to time, but they are usually posted on this website too.
  8. Old
    Hrm, ancient ruins..... Will they be ancient ruins left behind by Aruku's people?

Although I'm sure you don't want to spoil anything about the ruins, it would be cool if there were things connecting back to Aruku's day, whether they be ruins, legends, artifacts, etc....
  9. Old
    We want to write a completely new story, but eventually it will be strongly related to original game story in some way that'sa sfor sure. And there will be references to Aruku too. In the begining of the game it might be not obvious but later you will see the whole thing from the different perspective and two games will be tied together.
  10. Old
    I know you want to write a completely new story, but having references to Aruku's time, which is in the same world, is always good since she would be part of the history of that world, even if the references have nothing to do with the story itself.