ATTENTION: The forum and blog here at enkord.com are closed. We have moved to a separated website:

www.totemtribe.com - Totem Tribe II: Jotun official website

Original Totem Tribe and Totem Tribe Gold forums moved there as well. This page here is kept for archive purpose. Please go to the website above if you want to ask something or discuss Totem Tribe games.
Enkord.com
Enkord.com
HOME, Game news, Updates, Releases DOWNLOAD, Game downloads, Order games PLAY ONLINE, Free web games, Online games HELP, FAQ, Support
Go Back   Enkord.com > Blogs > berserker / Search
Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average.

Buildings and upgrades

Posted 06-12-2011 at 02:03 PM by berserker
Like it was said before, unlike first Totem Tribe where only towers were upgradable, in Totem Tribe 2 you will be able to upgrade any building available!

Upgrading buildings will not only improve their looking but also will make it more useful. For example on the picture is common hut that house workers. When you upgrade the hut, worker capacity in it will be increased.

Since we have resources now, we decided to save some space and make player villages more compact - there is really no need to build a number of same builngs in your village now, all you do is just make one building of specific type and upgrade it!

Stay tuned and check back our site, we will post more buildings soon!
Posted in News
Views 8674 Comments 8 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 8

Comments

1. Old
    this game is going to be GREAT!!!!!
  2. Old
    I'd like to make one request in regards to upgrading buildings: one thing that bothered me in the originals is that once you upgrade a building, you can't 'downgrade' or change the upgrade. Ie. if I build an ice tower, but then need to build a fire tower, in the original game I have to destroy the first and then build again. I think some sort of ability to change the type of building would be useful.

Otherwise, I like what you've proposed so far and these little teasers are definitely doing that. Looking forward to the release sometime in the future!
    Posted 06-14-2011 at 01:11 PM by
  3. Old
    Love it, I hated running out of space to try to get enough people to do the jobs. Also I love the look.
  4. Old
    very interesting, will be awesome when this is released.
  5. Old
    anything new, guys?
    there have been almost a month since the last post
  6. Old
    Hehehe I am so glad I can't create games...the pressure is on!! many thanks from all of your TT fans.
  7. Old
    SUPER...what a waste of time to build and rebuild. I have played TTG seventeen times and it is really hard to master the patience while building! I am so glad to hear you have done something about that and in such a wonderfully clever way. To go from level to level is astounding. YOU GUYS AND GALS ARE ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL AND SO TALENTED! Thank you & it is soooooooooooo hard to wait for it....
  8. Old
    Ooooo! Can't wait. This sounds like it should be the best yet.