ATTENTION: The forum and blog here at enkord.com are closed. We have moved to a separated website:

www.totemtribe.com - Totem Tribe II: Jotun official website

Original Totem Tribe and Totem Tribe Gold forums moved there as well. This page here is kept for archive purpose. Please go to the website above if you want to ask something or discuss Totem Tribe games.
Enkord.com
Enkord.com
HOME, Game news, Updates, Releases DOWNLOAD, Game downloads, Order games PLAY ONLINE, Free web games, Online games HELP, FAQ, Support
Go Back   Enkord.com > Blogs > berserker / Search
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Say goodbye to Aruku!...

Posted 03-03-2011 at 04:17 PM by berserker

...say hello to Jotun!
We have no idea how much time and money it will take, how much effort and sleepless nights it will require, but one thing is for sure - it will be 10 times bigger and better than original Totem Tribe in every aspect!

Check back our website later for more updates!
Posted in News
Views 10967 Comments 21 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 21

Comments

1. Old
    I will miss the pixellated puzzles. I got the hang of them finally and think they are a really good challenging kind of thing to have in a game for players that want to work and solve. BUT, there should be a time limit, or a button to push to go on. Not you are dead in the water if you can't solve it.

I am SO on pins & needles waiting for this new one to come out. Will it be more on the Gold side? TTG was absolutely the best game from online downloads that I have ever had and I have 47 games just from Big Fish Games!..as you know TTG was not sold to them.
    Anyhow, GREAT news .... it will be super, I am sure. I turn off the sound anyhow, so that part of it I am really not much interested in but your graphics are the best!