PDA

View Full Version : Emerald Tale

onewigglye
02-21-2009, 03:33 PM
Has anyone played this game? Is it any good? It looks alittle like the wonderland games?

berserker
02-21-2009, 08:59 PM
You can download free 60-minute trial and try by yourself... It's only few clicks away :)
www.enkord.com/games/emeraldtale/

MadLogician
02-26-2009, 05:00 AM
I got it when it first came out and enjoyed it - I downloaded Totem Tribe because I saw it was from the same company.

budderfly
03-15-2009, 08:21 PM
I was GOING to buy Emerald tale, but the place that you purchase it, INSISTS a phone number is put into the box, and even putting in a fake one does not work.
I guess I won't be buying it then.

budderfly
03-15-2009, 08:23 PM
Also, asking age, gender etc is bullocks.

berserker
03-15-2009, 08:47 PM
That was there to prevent fraudulent purchases which are unfortunately quite frequent especially with credit cards.

budderfly
03-15-2009, 09:06 PM
I understand you are trying to run a business, but I am skiddish about slapping every personal detail about myself all over the internets.

Too bad for me, I really liked the game a lot.

Cyberomega
03-15-2009, 09:29 PM
Problem is because of the credit crisis in USA, alot of credit card companies are requiring online merchants to verify all the information before they will authorize payment. Too many hackers have gotten credit card info and have been using the number for purchasing. Would you rather online vendors be super careful or do you want no one to ask question, so then you might be the one who ends up with thousands of dollars/euros on your next statement.

budderfly
03-15-2009, 11:58 PM
I'd rather they be careful!

But on the other hand, if there is an issue on my end I could get hacked!
LOL

I'll just download it anyway I guess.

berserker
03-16-2009, 12:39 AM
budderfly,
we don't process credit cards ourselves, we use third-party payment processor RegNow (Digital River Inc.) which is safe and secure and is tested by McAffee daily to make sure there is no issues on their end (as you can see from their site).

condor
03-17-2009, 12:02 PM
Greetings fellow travelers

Have played the game, killed the dragon and saved the princess. Seem to come up short one coin to travel to planet. Does anyone know where all the coins are?

Help?

berserker
03-17-2009, 12:30 PM
That's a tricky question :o
Unfortunately we don't have any options to determine that...:(

condor
03-17-2009, 03:43 PM
Greetings fellow travellers,

Here are some basic notions for gameplay: It is important to "clean up" every gamefield you come upon to gain all gems and coins, for they're not always in the open. So use the playing stones wisely, especially those with explosive power. These last ones provide a nice clean up of all obstacles, especially the steel boxes. Also open every chest you come upon, for they hold amulets that can elevate the power of the "explosive" playing stones. The last amulet is to be found on the planet, so make sure you have a total of 300 coins to buy a ticket for travelling to the said planet. A note of atention: the first two or three playing fields hold no obstacles, so you probaly have to get rid of the playing stones already present to find any hidden coin. Let me know if i'm right on this last point. And last but not least, the explosions only affect the obstacles but not our furry friend or the treasures to be found! And do speak with the persons present in the gamingfields, they give important clues, even though they seem to repeat themselves at times. A final hint: You should play gamefields with two exits twice to go through both exits, as to see a splitting in the travel route or to see where secret levels pop up. I'm enjoying the game and playing all fields to find the missing 300th coin to travel to the planet. I hope someone can tell me which field holds how many coins. Keep on playing!!

condor

condor
03-18-2009, 05:13 PM
Greetings fellow travelers,

I have finally found the 300th coin to travel to the planet: in my case it popped up in the 4th playingfield from the beginning of the route. So I finally made it to the planet. You'll come to it after beating the dragon and saving the princess, for you will have the last coins just before beating the dragon. The levels of the planet are secret levels and 4 in total. These levels are without a doubt the nastiest of the whole game:eek:, but feasable. You'l find the last amulet of the game in the very last i.e. fourth secret level of the planet. The difficulty of these levels is that the playing stones pop up slightly faster than normal and also a bit more than normal. In these levels it is important that you maintain a playing space for the playing stones: this means while blowing up obstacles you must keep an eye out to avoid getting stuck! So you will also eliminate playing stones besides the obstacles to maintain sufficient playing space. Ít'll seem you're eliminating only playing stones and making little progress, but this is not so, persevere!! and you'll eventually finish the whole game. Enjoy it! I enjoyed it greatly!:D Topmarks builders!!:cool:

Condor:D

Avalon
03-27-2009, 11:50 PM
I've just started playing this game. I can remember downloading it when it first came out, but my computer then wasn't up to the task.

The computer I'm on now is handling it beautifully. The demo hour went by fast! Thanks for another great game, Enkord. Really enjoying the strategy needed to make it through to the swirly thing.

Downloaded this game because it was from Enkord. Seriously.

Loved Totem Tribe, after playing the game more times than I will admit to, I think I'm now cured -- haven't touched it in 8 days, 2 hours and 16 minutes :p

berserker
03-28-2009, 11:38 AM
Thank you for your kind words Avalon, much appreciated :)

Miroro
03-28-2009, 09:20 PM
Hi all,
I just started playing emerald tale. Is there something tricky in the levels? So far I found no timed levels, no limited bombs/moves. Do I need to just clear everything I can and go through levels?
And what does growth and power in the powerups mean?

berserker
03-29-2009, 11:06 AM
No, Emerald Tale is kinda straightforward comparing to Totem Tribe or Inca Tomb :)
Growth means chance of the powerup to grow, Power means area of effect or number of rockets for rocket powerup, etc.

Miroro
03-29-2009, 02:28 PM
thanks alot berserker for the info

Melasso
03-29-2009, 08:54 PM
Well...
I finished the game but 1 red gem, 2 amulets and 3 coins. I came back and got 2 coins and the red gem. Now I have all gems but 1 coin and 2 amulets. What I need to do to got the planet? Some sugestions?
Thanks
Melasso

berserker
03-30-2009, 02:47 PM
To get ti the planet you need all 300 coins and not a coin less.

Miroro
03-30-2009, 11:55 PM
Just finished the game. The dragon was rather easy. I spend quite few moments on the last level on the planet. Not much space for moves. Got all the artifacts :)

berserker
03-31-2009, 03:26 PM
Well yeah, comparing to Totem tribe this game is a breeze :o

ZuluDawn
06-30-2009, 05:13 AM
Thank you for another great game. I'm having a break from Totem Tribe.
When I play Emerald Tales and explode several bombs, my computer crashes back to the desktop with an "send an error message to Microsoft" message. I reload the game and re-start the same level.
Is there something I can do to overcome this problem please. I love the game and Enkord is the best!

ZuluDawn
06-30-2009, 05:15 AM
Beserker, how do we get to play the Grey Gem levels? I am collecting all the other colours but don't know what to do to play the Grey Gem levels.. Thank you

Guro
07-01-2009, 08:57 AM
Greetings, ZuluDawn.
Grayed levels are the "not yet accessable" ones. There are hidden exits on some of levels, and you have to direct you hero to them to unlock "secret" ( yellow ) levels. Also, some of levels that also have two exits act like branching, you get different levels available depending on your choice. So, in some cases you have to complete level twice ( choosing different portals ) in order to get all possible levels. And also there is a bonus hidden area, to access it you have to collect all 300 coins.

Thank you for playing our games. :)

ZuluDawn
07-02-2009, 08:28 AM
I understand now thanks. Emerald Tales is very enjoyable and I love all the little characters.
Your games are high quality and I can see you did a lot of hard work to make game play very interesting and always something else to discover.. These are the type of games I have been waiting for. :)

debizhere
08-08-2009, 12:12 AM
To get ti the planet you need all 300 coins and not a coin less.

i had to download the game several times due to a glitch - i'd get 299 coins and that was it. anyway....finally got all 300 coins and made it all the way through the game. whew....that last level was a pain in the you know what but i made it!! :D

berserker
08-08-2009, 07:52 AM
Congrats! :D

debizhere
08-11-2009, 08:46 PM
thank you, thank you. :) any idea when a new version "Emerald Tale 2" might come out?

berserker
08-11-2009, 09:15 PM
As soon as it will shape up into something worth talking about we will post news about it. As always never naming any dates cause we don't want to feel rushed and want to take all the time we need to make the game good.

debizhere
08-12-2009, 07:46 PM
well, at least there is something in the works. :) will look forward to the news when it's available.

TimeTurn
05-19-2013, 10:44 AM
I bought this game some years ago and can't play that anymore because of the F*CKING SH*T ACTIVATION CRAP!

All registration data I have do not work anymore (I did not installed the game for a long period of time). I have some data here, but the fields to enter them are gone.

I have a Activation Code, Product ID and a couple of unlock codes, but none of them is of any use right now!

Support is not available since support@enkord.com has a full mailbox for a couple of month now, so there is no other way of contacting the support!

berserker
05-20-2013, 07:51 AM
TimeTurn,
please send me your purchase details via private message here.

mithcd
05-25-2013, 02:13 PM
Quick question, does the activation code expire? https://imagicon.info/cat/14-22/1.gif

berserker
05-26-2013, 06:22 AM
No.
TimeTurn actually purchased the game from some other site, not here. No wonder his activation key didn't work.