PDA

View Full Version : Various cultures/cultural styles?

smjjames
10-06-2012, 09:17 PM
When I saw the screenshots of the early buildings and the more recent ones with a few characters, I'm just wondering if the players can choose the culture of their civilization or at least the building style and I'm just wondering about cultural variation in Totem Tribe 2 in general.

Hope you guys get that new forum and site set up soon, it'll be much friendlier for community stuff if it doesn't constantly get invaded by mass spambots.

berserker
10-07-2012, 08:15 AM
Making culture selection would be too much work (remember the game will have up to 2000 different buildngs so doing even 2 civilization cultures will double that amount), so no, you won't be able to pick that. However you will be able to develop your civilization by making it more advanced, and that will make it different.

For example when you start it's more like a primitive tribe like in original game. However as you progress you learn new things and your tribe will be more civilized and advanced - their buildings will look more modern and new units too.

pekeus
11-28-2012, 06:42 PM
Makes sense. But quick question here, would this be by any chance considered in the future? https://imagicon.info/cat/14-22/vbulletin-smile.gif