PDA

View Full Version : Uploading avatar

greatterrakomp
05-22-2009, 03:16 PM
Hello, everyone! Nice forum, nice discussions!

Can you, guys, tell me how i can upload an avatar so that it could be displayed with all my posts? i'm just newbe in using forums and can't find this feature here.

P.S. i'm sorry, may be i'm posting to the wrong category, but i just want to use all features of the board.

berserker
05-22-2009, 06:28 PM
Click on your nickname in the upper left corner right after Welcom text to go to your Control Panel, then select "Edit Avatar".

ZuluDawn
06-30-2009, 04:41 AM
Click on your nickname in the upper left corner right after Welcom text to go to your Control Panel, then select "Edit Avatar".

Beserker, I tried your advice but the box for the avatar is already clicked and I cannot clear it so I can upload my own avatar..:(

berserker
07-01-2009, 07:45 PM
Could you please be more descriptive? First you have to click your nickname in the top left corner of the page, then select "Edit Avatar" under "Settings & Options" section to the left.

ZuluDawn
07-02-2009, 07:14 AM
Could you please be more descriptive? First you have to click your nickname in the top left corner of the page, then select "Edit Avatar" under "Settings & Options" section to the left.

After I did those steps, a little box comes up on the right hand side of the page with the words 'Edit Avatar' at the top and, 'No Avatar specified' written inside the little box.
The problem I have is that I cannot unclick the option circle with the green dot inside, 'Do not use an Avatar'... it is already clicked with a green spot..and I cannot change it.. :confused:
Thank You for taking the time to help me I appreciate it very much..

berserker
07-03-2009, 01:13 PM
Do you have following options on that page? -

(o) Use Custom Avatar

You may upload a new custom image using the controls below.

Option 1 - Enter the URL to the Image on Another Website
Option 2 - Upload Image From Your Computer

ZuluDawn
07-03-2009, 03:36 PM
Do you have following options on that page? -

(o) Use Custom Avatar

You may upload a new custom image using the controls below.

Option 1 - Enter the URL to the Image on Another Website
Option 2 - Upload Image From Your Computer

No, I do not have Custom Avatar Option. I made sure my other settings under 'Visible Post Elements' are all selected too so I think it might be the problem that I do not have Custom Avatar Option.
Thanks for your time and help. :) I will not use an Avatar if no option is for it.

berserker
07-05-2009, 06:54 AM
Looks like it's been enabled only for admins and moderators for some reason. I've turned it on so try to use it now.

Beast
03-27-2010, 05:53 AM
http://www.enkord.com/forum/usercp.php

pusaqall
05-29-2012, 10:00 AM
Hi, Beast. Your link helped me a lot. Thanks. http://imagicon.info/cat/14-22/vbulletin-cool.gif