PDA

View Full Version : Inca Tomb

Melasso
03-07-2009, 06:02 PM
I did purchase 7 games from Enkord: Emerald Tale, Jurassic Realm, Totem Tribe, Svetlograd, Zodiac Tower, Jewel of Atlantis and now the Inca Tomb. I loved Totem Tribe. I got already IncaTomb, but I donīt like timed games. You could put in Options (Menu) the possibility to play with or without time. Would be better for all people. Think about it, please...
Melasso

Melasso
03-07-2009, 08:29 PM
Would be so usefull to know the rules of this game. How this game works???We need to make strategies and itīs hard without to know the rules. In this game we donīt have clues...
1. What for is that hand? Itīs for help? What kind of help?
2. would be nice to know in what levels are the pieces to unlock the third pyramid.:confused:

Best regards

Melasso

berserker
03-07-2009, 08:59 PM
1. The hand will pick up artifacts and put them to your bag right away so it is good idea to pick up a lot of coins to reveal significant number of items and then activating hand and picking up all those items ready to take. This will help you to optimize your time.

2. I can't remember which levels are them (I'll have to ask our level designer but it's weekend until Tuesday here) but they are on main path as far as I recall (not on secret levels) so you can replay those levels which are on the main path but don't have "star" mark on them.

Melasso
03-08-2009, 10:21 PM
what about my idea? Did you think about?

I did purchase 7 games from Enkord: Emerald Tale, Jurassic Realm, Totem Tribe, Svetlograd, Zodiac Tower, Jewel of Atlantis and now the Inca Tomb. I loved Totem Tribe. I got already IncaTomb, but I donīt like timed games. You could put in Options (Menu) the possibility to play with or without time. Would be better for all people. Think about it, please... ;)

Melasso

didiplayer
03-08-2009, 11:59 PM
This is a good game, if it is release on a place such as Bigfishgame.com, the developer might be able to generate more money and traffic to Enkord.com (just a thought).
About the Hand I think it is not too helpful, but slow down my speed on picking up all those coins (can that be just my computer?), the trophy room is not that impressive, the lay out isn't that attractive, and the girl (the main character) .....ummm :eek:, I like the music thou.
Hopefully I am not being rude, I just want to help to make it better.

berserker
03-09-2009, 12:30 AM
Mellaso, I answered that in news:
http://www.enkord.com/forum/blog.php?b=40
I thought you've seen it.

Melasso
03-09-2009, 03:56 PM
Didi,
Here itīs the same... I hate that little hand. :eek: Itīs not to help, but to disturb!!! Like the coins rain.
Melasso

didiplayer
03-09-2009, 08:53 PM
Didi,
Here itīs the same... I hate that little hand. :eek: Itīs not to help, but to disturb!!! Like the coins rain.
Melasso

Melasso, thank you for your reply, I can live with the coin rain, the purpose of it is to add more challenge, but the hand didn't do its job.
FYI, I am a club member of Gamezebo.com, and I did recommend this game to other members.

brok
03-12-2009, 11:05 PM
Hello :)

I too have trouble with Inca Tomb - but I simply loved the game until the middle of the third pyramid. I absolutely cannot find the last three stones there - there just isnt enough time. And the fourth pyramid - I cannot even get through first room!

Has anyone in here found a strategy - please, please, please enlighten me :o
Does the rocks come faster if you click on wrong coins or anything like that?
Does the stones (jewels) move if you start over or do they stay the same place?

And berserker - please - could you post a list of the rooms where the stones are? I have just checked my game, and the jewels are also in the hidden rooms.

Thanks for help in advance :)

ladyzaa1
03-14-2009, 07:17 PM
HI!

I too love this game or im just addicted i cant tell which! But In the third pyramid(SUN) i got 15 gems: in rooms 1-2-(3no gem i am sure)4a-left of 4a-above 4a-5-7-8b-9a-9b-11-12-13-14-16, rooms 10-6-15 i am not sure about.I hope that helps u.

Also in the 4th pyramid (MOON) the first room is nerve racking, the way i got thru it was to first focus on the areas where the different coins overlap and then just trying to even out the coin collecting between all the areas and frequently going back to that same area where they over lap and working my way from there. But if u do get thru somehow (i didnt get the gem) U will loose sleep and stop eating tryin to get thru room 4a. I think im gonna give up here i really think they may have gone overboard in trying to make it challenging. If the 5th pyramid is more challenging than that then whats the point of continuing. I really feel that I want my money back!

My suggestion to the developers: Help with the time limit issue by including a "shovel button" option (sort of like a hint button in the hidden objects games that after u use it needs to take time to become active again) that would allow u to get more time to search in the more difficult levels. Because I would not recommend a game you have to pay for that becomes unplayable only after a few days.

Thanks and happy treasure hunting!

berserker
03-14-2009, 09:03 PM
Fifth pyramid is secret (optional) but I feel like most of you will want to beat it anyway :)
Indeed there are some tough moments in 4th pyramid. We will upload fixed version within few days. We will also post maps of the pyramids soon.

brok
03-15-2009, 11:58 AM
Hello ladyzaa1

Thank you so very much for your help - I will try to use your strategy :)

And thank you berserker - I will be looking forward to the update. Will you post in here when its ready?

brok
03-15-2009, 12:02 PM
Oops - ladyzaa1 I forgot to tell you that your suggestion with the shovel was GREAT. That really would be a good idea:D

Miroro
03-15-2009, 11:19 PM
Hi all,
any idea where I missed the key to the third pyramid? I played few times all the rooms from second pyramid (missing gold star) and did not find it. Waiting for the maps :) as well

brok
03-16-2009, 02:14 PM
Hello Miroro - I think its in no 2 pyramid that you have to collect 4 gear shaped metal thingies. Look in your treasury - there should be 2 under the blue close button and 2 under your total score. If not youll have to go hunting :)

And hello Ladyzaa - I got through level 1 in the 4th pyramid - thanks to you! :D But 4a is impossible...

So now Im (im)patiently waiting for the update - coinhunting in the levels I can manage and making my heroine look like a christmas tree ;)

Miroro
03-16-2009, 07:38 PM
thanks for advice brok. I have already 4 gear wheels, but still 3rd and 4th pyramids are locked. I also have 20 jewels on 1st and 2nd pyramids. Must be sth more or just a bug maybe.

ladyzaa1
03-17-2009, 05:43 AM
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I finally got thru level 4a in the 4th pyramid (stars) I didnt get the gem thou but i will go back eventually and try to get it! The only advice i can give is never spend too much time in one place. If u dont find the first shovel before half the time runs out you're not gonna make it. But if you manage to that first before half the time runs out do not stay in that section, go to another section and start searching. Once u find that one then go to another section. Like if u find first shovel in top right section then go to the top left section and do some digging for a few secs then go to bottom middle in order to release some more coins in that top left section and go back there to find shovel. Once you've found it then go to bottom middle section and concentrate there and go to the top middle section and top right in order to release some coins for the bottom middle and go back and dig there again to find shovel. once u find it there then go back to top right and concentrate there again. It wont work the first 50 times u try but maybe on the 51st it will. That is the method i used and it finally worked but darn it i wanted that gem!!! OH WELL!

Happy treasure Hunting!!

ladyzaa1
03-17-2009, 05:59 AM
Hi Miroro!

In the 2nd pyramid (moon) i got 14 gems along with 8 special items from rooms 2-right of 2-3-7-below 7-8-and 12. In my treasury I have 4 gears, a special scroll, and a key (the key unlocked the 4th pyramid/stars). So if u have all this and the third pyramid/sun still will not open for u then there is a bug. and I don't think the first pyramid/Gaia has anything to do with opening the third one but I got 18 gems from that one and 3 special items from rooms 15 and the two rooms to the left of 7. Hope this helps!

happy treasure hunting!

brok
03-17-2009, 12:35 PM
Hi Ladyzaa

Congratulations :D

I got through it as well last night - dont know how it happend :eek: AND by accident I found the gem. But now Im stuck in level 6. Oh well...:rolleyes:

ladyzaa1
03-17-2009, 06:13 PM
Hi Brok!
Lucky U gettin that gem in 4a! I got thru the whole pyramid (dont worry u will get thru 6 and the rest is easy after that) but it didnt unlock the 5th pyramid i guess because i didnt get all the gems in this one and 20 of each total. So now im gonna go back and redo the easy rooms till i get 20 of each and see if 5th pyramid unlocks.

Miroro
03-17-2009, 07:04 PM
ladyzaa1,
thanks for the info. The only thing I miss is the key. I can not find it. I have checked few times all the stages without a gold star and did not find it. I think I have to redo all other levels. Maybe I found a gear wheel and now I think that this level is done completely but maybe the key is somewhere there. Well its going rather fast as I read how you struggle on 3rd and 4th pyramids :)

ladyzaa1
03-17-2009, 10:00 PM
hey Miroro

Now that i think about it i got that key from the 3rd pyramid in room 15 or 16 i cant remember. Its weird that your 3rd pyramid wont unlock with the gears. BUt whats even more weird is that now that i gotten through the 4th pyramid (unfortunately without all the gems) when i go back to the other pyramids to try to redo rooms that i know i found gems and it wont let me find the gems again the game just opens with only a few coins and and jewelry for me to get and i open the gate in like 5 mins with no gem. And even the few rooms that i never found a gem in even thou i had done it over and over again to make sure, they dont have a gem either. I'm startin to think game is rigged, Im confused! Did u get 20 of the blue gems from the first pyramid, how about the second one?

berserker
03-17-2009, 10:07 PM
ladyzaa1,
sometimes gem is not hidden inside a chest, but lying among coins. This way it can be easily hidden behind just one coin. Therefore when you replay levels try to uncover all free coins first and then picking up only those items which block large sections of coins.

brok
03-18-2009, 11:59 AM
Hello Ladyzaa :)

I have got all the gems from first and second pyramid.
1st pyramid: no gems in 1 and 2
2nd pyramid: no gems in 7 and 11

In 3rd pyramid I got 17 gems - couldnt find any in 3, 6, 10, 15 and top left.
In 4th I have found gems in 1 and 3 - still stuck in 6 :o

Miroro :) - are you sure you been in all the hidden rooms? I missed one first time I played and then couldnt move on.

berserker
03-18-2009, 12:23 PM
For those people who stuck in 4th pyramid you might want to try updated version we put live today.

brok
03-18-2009, 12:25 PM
Hello berserker :)
If youre still working on the update couldnt you do something about the artifact sack? It (very) annoying that you have to be so precise when trying to put artifacts in the bag, and you have to point UNDER the opening of the sack or the artifacts keep ending up on the playing field again and again. Or am I the only one with this problem? :o I know I AM easily stressed out, but still...:)

The hand also doesnt always put the items in the sack even though it is marked as red? Is it just to make the game harder? It works...:)

Miroro
03-18-2009, 08:15 PM
It is very strange for me but yesterday I started to redo all the rooms. I started from the last one. I did not find anything special (alredy found it before) but after I finished the room the 3rd pyramid opened. I don't know why but ok. I can continue.

Pac-Moto
03-19-2009, 07:58 AM
Hi berserker,

How/where do we get the new release today? Will it remember current progress?

Love the game but do find it a little too challenging and frustrating. Just can't click fast enough... guess we'll all have to share our notes on how to beat levels and where the goodies are!!

berserker
03-19-2009, 09:31 AM
New version is just regular download from game page here:
http://www.enkord.com/games/incatomb/
Uninstall old one, download and install this one.

brok
03-19-2009, 09:59 AM
Thank you, berserker :)
And just forget about my questions yesterday, I didnt see your post at all. Guess you must have sent it, while I was writing mine :D

Have a nice day:)

jeppody
03-21-2009, 11:28 AM
Thanks for this game, I am loving it. I do have a problem though. I have just one gem to get in the 4th pyramid, and I know it is in level 11b, but no matter how hard I try, I just can't get to the chest without taking too much treasure, the doorway opens, and I have to try again. I have tried over and over without success. Please could you tell me if there is a bug, or am I just useless? ;)

brok
03-21-2009, 03:51 PM
Hi Jeppody :)

Ive just finished 11b in the fourth pyramid - its easy if you use the magnifying glass to locate the jewel and then find the basket. Good luck :)

What I cant find is the two last jewels in the third pyramid - has anyone in here found them all?

jeppody
03-21-2009, 03:59 PM
Hi Brok, thanks for answering. I made a mistake, it is 11a that I cant get the gem in, not 11b, sorry. :(

I have found all the gems in the third pyramid. I will happily tell you where they are, but being new to this forum, I am not sure if that is against the rules. Please let me know.

brok
03-21-2009, 05:12 PM

Yes, that is a bit tricky :eek:
I used the magnifier again and then only cleared that area or new shovels. Good luck - it might take some tryes and then suddenly works.

I once posted the number/location of the rooms without gems in pyramid 1 and 2 - nobody seemed to mind ;)

berserker
03-21-2009, 07:07 PM
I have found all the gems in the third pyramid. I will happily tell you where they are, but being new to this forum, I am not sure if that is against the rules. Please let me know.

Sure, you can share what you have, the forums are here to share info about the game with other players and to help each other.

Miroro
03-21-2009, 09:34 PM
Hi all,
I have two questions reegarding pyramid 4. I have found many of gems but can't take one from room 13. The sack fills very quickly and I'm far far away from colecting the gem. Any ideas? or I have to try as long as I get "nice layout of items and manage to get to gem before filling the sack.
Other question is about room 10b. I have two sacks there. What to do. There is too less items for both sacks and after filling one it dissapears and doors are still closed? Any advise?

brok
03-21-2009, 11:45 PM
Hi Miroro :)
I dont know how to help you - there is a gem in 13, but I cannot remember where or how. I use the tactics of removing big relics if any is on top, then find shovels, magnets and the magnifier. I go for anything green (tools) cause then there is usually a shovel close by. As long as you havent found the gem, the magnifier points to it, so that is where I concentrate my digging.

As for the two bags I dont know - something must be wrong with the installation - I only have one? Good luck with your game ;)

brok
03-21-2009, 11:52 PM

I finally got the gem in 11a! I thought I had it last time I wrote to you, and I did, but lost it in the minigame :rolleyes:

I must have been very lucky in finding it the first time, cause it has taken me forever to find it the second time. But finally lucky :)

Now I only miss two gems in the 3.rd pyramid and will start hunting for them, but have tried so many times that any help will be greatly appreciated :D

jeppody
03-22-2009, 12:56 AM
Hi again Brok. Well, it must have been the magic of posting, as I managed to get the gem too...eventually. :D

As Beserker says it's ok, then I can tell you that the gems in the third pyramid are in all of the numbered rooms except for 3, 6 and 15. Also in all the secret rooms except for the one to the left of room 11. I hope this helps you.

I have another problem now. I have all the gems in all four pyramids, but the fifth pyramid is still not open. :eek: Did you pick up a key ot anything that will unlock the fifth one in your travels, and if so, can you remember where?

Miroro - Sorry, I use the same tactics as Brok, and I didn't have any problems with either of the rooms you mentioned. Maybe you need to uninstall and reinstall, but I am sure somebody else will know better than I. :(

brok
03-22-2009, 01:56 AM

Thanks - but I just finished it, too :D turned out I missed two secret rooms in the third pyramid:o

But berserker - I too cant get into pyramide 5 - even though I tried to play games in all the other pyramids to unlock it. Whats missing?

THANKS FOR A GREAT GAME - and for the update :)

Melasso
03-22-2009, 06:23 AM
I am at pyramid 3 and I got 18 gems. Now I am in the room 14. I did it so many times and I can not to finish. What can I do???
Thanks
Melasso :confused: :mad: :(

berserker
03-22-2009, 10:05 AM
We will investigate this problem with locked 5th pyramid and I will post back here.

brok
03-22-2009, 12:12 PM
Hi Melasso :)

Maybe you missed the same two secret rooms that I did? They are to the right of 4b in the bottom line.

Melasso
03-22-2009, 04:10 PM
Hi, Brok

I did those 2 secret rooms. I found the gems there.
What I canīt do is the room 14. I got the gem, but I canīt finish the game there. I think itīs the short time. I clik the faster I can do, but itīs not enough.
Thanks
Melasso

brok
03-22-2009, 04:40 PM
Hello Melasso :)

To bad - but some of these levels really are hard. You have got the new version havent you? (Not that it helps that much in the third pyramid - not sure they changed anything in there. I still cant get all the throphies)

I have been close to give up many times, but keep trying -suddenly you get lucky ;)

jeppody
03-22-2009, 05:05 PM
Thanks for looking into it Beserker.

Melasso - Some levels are just a nightmare, but if you persevere, you will get there eventually. I took several hours on just one level, but felt a fabulous sense of achievement when I eventually managed it. I sometimes found that grabbing as much treasures first, before really hunting for the gem, helped a lot. It means you dont need to go looking much in the last few seconds. Also, using the spade before the danger sign comes up seems to give you a little longer as it clears all the rocks, not just most of them.

Melasso
03-22-2009, 05:43 PM
You people are very kind to answer me.
I love games, but when they are so very hard we can give up.
I am a universityīs teacher and I know that when the obstacle is so hard the pupils can give up... itīs not a so good didatic strategy.
The owners of these games must to think about it. The balance between dificults and facilities is the better way.
Thanks a lot and sorry my bad english. I am from Brazil and my first language is the portuguese.
Best regards :)
Melasso

brok
03-22-2009, 07:25 PM
Hi Melasso :)

I think I know how you are feeling - in the first version of the game, I too wanted to throw it out the window!:D But now it IS possible - some of the levels just take a LOT of work. Keep your spirit up :)

Ohh - and your english is fine ;)

Miroro
03-22-2009, 10:15 PM
Hi all,
finally I got through more of the rooms in all 4 pyramids. The 4th was pretty easy for me I did most of the rooms at first try (including 4a, 4b). What I miss is 1 gem in 3rd pyramid. I read from ladyzaa1 that there is room above 4a? Can some one confirm? I have an empty space and cant find door to that room from 4a, 6, 8a and ? on the left. Below I include a screenshot of my 3rd pyramid.
http://www.filedropper.com/second/78cb200eb270f289940efcd0cc746fae.jpg

Melasso
03-22-2009, 11:24 PM
Yeah, friends...
I will wait Berseker do changes in this game to make it easier... till then I will come back to Totem Tribe to have fun. Inca Tomb donīt make me happy.
Melasso

brok
03-22-2009, 11:32 PM
Hi Melasso - dont give up ;)

Hi Miroro - you are missing a gem in 10 :)

brok
03-22-2009, 11:38 PM
For everyone out there as hooked as I and loosing sleep trying to find the gems :D

1st pyramid - no gems in 1 and 2
2nd pyramid - no gems in 7 and 11
3rd pyramid - no gems in 3, 6, 15 and top leftmost secret room
4th pyramid - no gems in 9 and 12b

Now if anyone could help me get trophies in all the rooms (especially in third) while waiting for the fifth pyramid, that would be nice ;) yeah right...Im just not fast enough...

jeppody
03-23-2009, 01:33 AM
Miroro - I don't have a room above 4a, so if there is one, then maybe that is where the key to the 5th pyramid is, but I can't find a doorway either. :eek:

Brok - I am trying for the trophies too, but I am having huge problems with some of the rooms in pyramids 3 and 4, although I do have all of them in 1 and 2. Filling the stupid sack is my problem, just as you think you have cracked it with the coins, you have to add just one more treasure, and bang, the level is over. ARRGGHH!!! lol

I can't wait to find out what Beserker comes up with for the 5th pyramid!! :p

berserker
03-23-2009, 09:57 AM
To those people who collected all gems in all 4 pyramids and 5th one is still locked - could you please complete last level in the 4th pyramid again and tell me if 5th pyramid will be unlocked after that?

brok
03-23-2009, 12:01 PM
Hi Berserker - it worked :D:D:D

A little weird because that was the first thing I tried, since it worked in the third pyramid. But I might accidentally have picked the last one in the top row, who knows? And who cares - it works now :) Thank you Berserker

jeppody
03-23-2009, 07:59 PM
How strange is that!!! Well, I paniced to begin with as I replayed the last level, which was a secret room, and of course it didn't work. Then I tried room 13 and all is well. :D

Thanks Beserker.

jeppody
03-23-2009, 09:58 PM
Good grief!!!

Has anybody managed to finish the first room in the 5th pyramid? I have now tried 25 times - yes, I did count - and I am nowhere near finishing the level. :eek:

Please Beserker, take pity on this grandmother, I thought my reactions were pretty fast, and I have had a load of practice from trying to get the trophies in the other pyramids, but I don't have a hope. :(

How are you getting on with it Brok?

Miroro
03-23-2009, 11:39 PM
Hi all,
I just finished the 5th pyramid. It took me only one try per room. It's lots of clicking but pretty easy for me. There is no need to search for gems, keys or artifacts. You have to just fill the sack.

brok
03-24-2009, 10:18 AM
Hello all :)

Yes, the first two rooms ín fifth pyramid took some work to get through but after that, its piece of cake. Now I am working on getting throphies in all rooms but I dont think its possible. Still great fun :p

brok
03-24-2009, 10:22 AM
oops hi jeppody :)
I didnt see you had written a question for me

The first room is a b....! (wow Miroro you must be good :)) I dont know how I finally did it, but as the rest of the game just try, try and try. Good luck

Miroro
03-24-2009, 06:49 PM
Hi,
I just did 1st room of the 5th pyramid again to check if I was lucky or I'm good. Well... I'm good. I think I have all the items. I miss only one minigame. Anyone knows what is the key to find where this particular minigame is?

http://www.filedropper.com/second/374289d1c3296dd5410c7ba1025ac754.jpg

berserker
03-24-2009, 07:59 PM
Congrats Miroro! Have you finished all levels at perfect? :o

brok
03-24-2009, 08:23 PM
You are kidding, right Berserker? :) There are several levels in the third pyramid that seems impossible to get perfect in?

Congrats Miroro - you ARE good ;) But how do you know youre missing a minigame?

Miroro
03-24-2009, 09:04 PM
Brok,
From the main menu you can access all minigames. In there I have still one minigame with a lock on it.
Berserker, unfortunately I misss some rooms in pyr. 3. Now it is 6 rooms but I will play a bit to improve. It is not as good for the 4th and 5th pyramids. 4th I miss 15 'perfects' and 5th I miss all but one :)

brok
03-24-2009, 10:16 PM
Hi Miroro:)

Yes, I just found it - never been in there before. I to am missing one - could it be because I lost one minigame? Then I know it was in the 4.th pyramid. Argh, so to get it perfect you have to start all over again? Oh, well - its good fun ;)

berserker
03-25-2009, 12:17 AM
Don't get too excited about that minigame - it could be a bug :rolleyes:
I will ask our level designer tomorrow to check if it was something we missed on our end.

jeppody
03-25-2009, 06:55 PM
Congratulations Miroro and Brok. :D

I'm afraid I am a failure. :( It doesn't matter how much I try, I just can't complete that first room. I've been on it for three days now, and I can't be bothered to count how often I've tried. :eek:

I will come back to it in a week or so I expect, because I hate to be defeated. :cool:

brok
03-25-2009, 08:55 PM
No, youre not - I too felt like "yikes, 4.th pyramid is back!" when I first played it :p

Im starting the game over since I cant get the trophies in the third pyramid - I will tell you how I (hopefully) did it, when I get through that level.

Miroro
03-25-2009, 09:21 PM
Dear all,
I tried the 5th pyramid room 1 once again. I made it, so here are some tips from my side for all who stuck there.
1. First of all try to remember where the shovel coins are. I think they are always at the same place.
2. Use shovels wisely. Never use it before at least half of the time is gone.
3. If you see magnet coins use them as soon as posibble. More coins are taken out.
4. Do not put two artifacts one by one to the sack. The game stops for a while and you can't take coins for few seconds. Hand coin helps here if you have lot of artifacts uncover.
5. When you use shovel start looking for another one. If you find , uncover so it can be used at any time and again wait until really necessary.
6. Click your mouse as fast as you can (you can take of your fingers later as they will hurt :) ). Whenclicking try to hover over top coins. Sometimes more coins are exactly at the same place. You will take them all if you click more that once in the same place. If there is only one nothing to loose (except your finger)
7. Take a look if you want at this movie (10MB) (http://www.filedropper.com/1stroom5thpyramidwalkthrough). I made it when playing the tricky level. Maybe you will notice something what will help.
8. Any questions? I'll be glad to answer and help.
regards

berserker
03-25-2009, 10:21 PM
Kudos to Miroro for that video - it shows great strategy of playing Inca Tomb that cannot be described with words that well.

jeppody
03-25-2009, 10:28 PM
WOW!!!! :eek:

Thank you so much Miroro, that video is wonderful, and I think it should help me a lot, although there is no way that I can click as fast as you, you have super sonic fingers. :D

I will watch it a couple of times then have another go.

I am so grateful to you.

brok
03-26-2009, 08:42 AM
Argh - I cant see it :mad: But my hubby will look in to it later.

Miroro - you are great :cool: Even though I havent seen it yet, you got Jeppodys good mood back :). Its is so nice of you to do all this work

Jeppody - go for it :)

And all - have any of you gotten the throphy in 4a in the 3rd pyramid? Its driving me nuts. I only need one or two coins...

Miroro
03-26-2009, 12:27 PM
Hi brok,
I have some troubles with 4a as well. I tried many times and I miss few coins. It's a pity there is no coin rain in 3rd pyramid. It would help a lot as there is plenty of time available. I tried to clear the right pile first, I tried the left one still no trophy.

jeppody
03-26-2009, 02:16 PM
Hi Brok and Miroro

I still haven't managed that first room, but I did get a bit further with it yesterday after watching the video. I will keep trying, once my finger recovers. :D

As for 4a, nope, I haven't managed all the coins either. I don't think it is possible as you have no basket, and no matter what you do, you end up filling the sack to get to those last few that are needed.

Also, I know it is too late now, but wouldn't it have been nice to be able to save the magnifying glass until you need it. It is quite frustrating to have to click it early in the game, when it would be far more use towards the end. Just a thought for future games. :rolleyes:

milena79
03-27-2009, 12:09 PM
Help in piramide 4 room 10b is 2 sacks?Miroro what to do?

Miroro
03-27-2009, 02:23 PM
Try to download newer version of Inca Tomb. I did it and it worked. I don't know if you have to uninstal previous one or just overwrite. I uninstalled old and installed new. One sack was gone :)
Here is link for the newer version of Inca Tomb (http://www.enkord.com/download.php?file=inca_tomb_002.exe)

milena79
03-27-2009, 05:53 PM
Miroro thanks for help;););)

brok
03-29-2009, 10:43 AM
Hi all :)

Jeppody - how are you doing? Did you get through the first room in 5? I just played it again - still think its tough and didnt get through :) Good idea with the magnifier but yeah- probably to late.

Miroro - I still havent seen your film - which program do I need? (New computer :rolleyes:)

Berserker :) - Im starting to loose a little interest in the game, simply because you cannot get the trophie in some levels. If you should ever make an update more or a patch, couldnt you look into that? One of the great things about this game is that you can start perfecting the rooms when you have finished.

berserker
03-29-2009, 11:07 AM
brok,
We will take a closer look but so far looks like most of the rooms are can be finished with perfect trophy.

brok
03-29-2009, 06:21 PM
So I am just to slow? :D I agree that most of them can, it just takes work. But I dont think 4a in third pyramid is possible?

How about we all "compared notes" on rooms that seems impossible to get throphies in?

jeppody
03-29-2009, 09:46 PM
Hi Brok - Nope, still can't do that flippin' first room in the 5th pyramid. I know what to do, but I just can't click as fast as Miroro or you. :( I am getting very frustrated by it now, so I have started playing as another person and trying to get all the coins. I agree, 4a is impossible in pyramid 3. I am having trouble with a few of the others in that pyramid too, but probably because I am slow. Once I give up on them, I will come back and let you know where I failed. ;)

brok
03-30-2009, 10:19 AM
Hi Jeppody - if it is any comfort to you I too am stuck on it now :D

berserker
03-30-2009, 02:48 PM
Well perfect score SUPPOSED to be almost unreachable, this is why it is called PERFECT in the first place... :rolleyes:

brok
03-30-2009, 05:35 PM
Haha :D easy for you to say - you made the game! Just kidding - its a great game :)

jrlonebear
03-31-2009, 06:48 PM
I didnt have too much trouble getting through the pyramids for the most part. I got all gems in the first 2 and 4th pyramid. Missing two gems on third pyramid.....anyone have a clue in which room they are in? I've tried 3, 6, 11, and 15 but just cant seem to find them. Im sure they aren't in 3 because I've gotten all coins but maybe 10 I just cant seem to find them. Also, does anyone know how too unlock the 5th(or last?) pyramid?

berserker
03-31-2009, 07:53 PM
To unlock last pyramid you need to collect all gems in first 4.

brok
03-31-2009, 08:08 PM
Hi jrlonebear :)

In the 3rd pyramid there are no gems in 3, 6, 15 and top leftmost secret room. But there are two secret rooms in the bottom of the pyramid - have you found them?

Good luck

jrlonebear
03-31-2009, 09:04 PM
Thank you very much berzerker and brok....I've been going crazy looking throught the ones that arent marked with a gem to see if I've missed them somehow. I found two secret rooms above room 2 and the one in the far left top corner. Never mind.....just noticed the entrance to the secret room to the right off 4b correct. Again thank you very much!!!!

jrlonebear
03-31-2009, 09:58 PM
K....I got all the gems but the 5th pyramid still locked.....am i missing something.....Please help

brok
04-01-2009, 11:58 AM
Hi Jrlonebear :)

go into the 4th pyramid and play the room with the highest number again - that should do it

jrlonebear
04-03-2009, 09:14 AM
Hey Brok,

thanks again for all your help. I got the 5th pyramid open finally and now I too am stuck on level 1. Did you get through it yet? Does anyone have any strategies on how to get there? I've gotten down to a 3rd shovel but still run out of time before I get close to more jewels (whatever they're called) to get farther. I check my progress just before I fail and neither one of my status bars are past half full. Please help....anyone!!???

brok
04-03-2009, 09:44 AM
Hi jrlonebear :)
Yes, the first level is hard but the rest is fairly easy. I dont have a particular strategy for it - I was just happy when I was finally through it:p

Try looking at page 7 where Miroro has posted a link to a video of how to get through it. I cant see it myself, but it should be really good. And try reading some of the earlier posts in here - there has been a lot of talk about that room:)

jeppody
04-06-2009, 06:19 PM
YES, YES, YES!! WOO HOO, YEEHAA!!

I have at last managed to complete that awful first room in the fifth pyramid. Oh boy, I have been so frustrated with it, and never thought I would do it.

I just wanted to share the news. :D

brok
04-06-2009, 11:55 PM
Hi Jeppody - youre back :)

Congratulations :D:D:D - I was wondering how you were doing.

jeppody
04-07-2009, 04:08 PM
Hi Brok

Sorry to have gone AWOL, but I had nothing to report except failure, and didn't want to put off anybody. :rolleyes: Did you manage to get all the coins you needed in the last three pyramids?

brok
04-08-2009, 10:37 AM

No, I have given up on the perfect throphy hunt. Still enjoy going through the game again, though. But it does take some of the thrill away, when you cant get the throphies:rolleyes:

i24unicorn
04-24-2009, 03:11 AM
I am so stuck. I know I have only 12 gems and my wrist is killing me, but I am so addicted to the game that I can't stop playing it. I am trying to get the locked door open on 11B without all the rocks crashing. I get a couple of shovels but then I can't find anymore and then there it goes. Any suggestions on how to keep from crashing and getting that stupid locked door open. I know it leads to a secret room because I see the little connecting door on the main screen. Please help-my wrist is killing me!!!

berserker
04-25-2009, 09:25 AM
The main objective on this level (like on most levels) is focus on shovels - so once you found one - don't use it yet, but uncover coins and treasures to find more shovels - enough shovels is the key to dig deep enough. Also make sure you've got basket at the time your main bag will be stuffed as basket will keep you from finishing level when there are stuff to dig left.

ann p varey
06-08-2009, 11:15 PM
hi berserker,just cannot get 1st room is there some bug in this thing have tryed all sorts of ways to get ,just cannot get to 4th shovel,also when first opened 5th pyramid rooms 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 were already complete why was that. help please i am about to give up and get a new game.ann

MRSLADY
06-23-2009, 07:33 PM
Arrggghh !!!!! thank heavens i found this forum:) help me before i go crazy :D how do i get the gem in pyramid 3 number 10 ??? i keep getting bag full too quick.:eek:

i24unicorn
06-26-2009, 07:40 PM
You might have to redownload the game or save all the stuff that fills your bag up until the end. Not sure but I have made it to pyramid 5 and after about 2 months I finally beat pyramid5-1. I am up to room 5 and that one seems tough!!! Good luck!!!:)

MRSLADY
06-28-2009, 12:52 AM
:)Hey thanks for the reply , i downloaded and installed the demo and got my treasure, then installed original back again because it wouldnt let me carry on,i didnt lose anything, thanks for the tip, found a chest that wasnt there before.;)love you forever ....now bring on pyramid 4 haha:D

MRSLADY
07-04-2009, 10:21 PM
:DYAY! I finished the game :eek:now off to hospital for extreme physio on my fingers haha very addictive game ....please dont make another ;)

berserker
07-05-2009, 07:56 AM
I am glad everything ended up well :) Kudos! :)

raye83
03-08-2012, 07:21 AM
Are the games here require high system requirement, my pc is slow

Cyberomega
03-08-2012, 02:05 PM
Most games when you go to the download screen, list the minimum requirements. Also, I deleted the link you put on your post. No links allowed.

nikkil
05-04-2012, 01:24 AM
Are the games here require high system requirement, my pc is slow

You can probably post your specs here so we would get a general idea.https://imagicon.info/cat/14-22/vbulletin-smile.gif