PDA

View Full Version : blueberry island

Ediellg
08-08-2010, 07:37 PM
I was just going back over the islands that i finished and on bleberry island I noticed that two of my little people were still frozen. an anyone tell me what i need to do?:confused:

Smitteke
08-09-2010, 01:14 PM
I had that too. One of them was behind a building.
I don't think it matters, unless they are your scouts and you can't go exploring.
If you unfreeze the three other camps, you will have "Victory".

latinanurse
08-09-2010, 06:29 PM
I was just going back over the islands that i finished and on bleberry island I noticed that two of my little people were still frozen. an anyone tell me what i need to do?:confused:

As long as yuou have met your objective it should not matter. I still have one of my scouts stuck near a rock on one of the Desert Islands!

Hinnie
08-23-2010, 08:08 PM
Hi there,

i'm having trouble with the book of healing. some of the question marks won't dissappear and so i don't know what kind of berries i have to throw into the cauldron. Can anyone help?

latinanurse
08-23-2010, 08:23 PM
Hi there,

i'm having trouble with the book of healing. some of the question marks won't dissappear and so i don't know what kind of berries i have to throw into the cauldron. Can anyone help?

Highlight for Potion: R,P,P,P,B,G,G,R,R,R.P,P,Y,Y,Y,R,R,B,B and the rest is as written on the recipe. Good Luck!